Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

thegsnd

It's so nice to get this app into my bunch of app collections, this app help a lot and also minimize my extra work. Thanks.. And looking for many more updates for future perspective.

I would love to say thanks to lots team, this app is very helpful increase your business and also suggest everyone to try this once.

Zuntree London New York Madrid

Just tried it for a week but so far I'm very satisfied. Saves me a lot of time and very easy to boost post after it's been published. Will try out some of the other features shortly.

EFGH- Elegant Fashion Gadgets House

The only things is that not all my products are promoted, hopefully the support team can look into this matter. Other than that,it's excellent. Thank you

Sheratique

This an updated review. I faced an issue with this app at first, but now the problem is completely solved. It's an awesome app and very very helpful in increasing your traffic, with one button you can auto-share posts throughout the day without having to worry about creating contents. For now, it's only works for Facebook and Twitter, so I look forward for them to add Instagram and Pinterest.

Thank you very much for creating this app FOR FREE, and special thanks to Yan. I high recommend it.

July 7, 2019

Hi Faiza,

The synchronization is completed for Sheratique. 71 products have been synchronized in total. Can you please confirm that all is good on your side now?

Trendy21Store

This is such a time saver, excellent, amazing,I really love it. Posts are perfect! Thank you so much guys.

Shoppi Kart

I love it!! help me a lot with my posts!! I really recommend it, help me to save a lot of time of job.

Petrichor

Its a great app. Simple installation and use. It does what it says. Need to add more channels asap other than twitter and Facebook.

Gigi’s Market, LLC

I just installed the Lotus App today, and I must say, it is very user-friendly. So far I love it! Thank you for creating this easy to use free app!

Austraders

Excellent app, had a few problems with the Facebook integration, but got it sorted out with their support who worked tirelessly to get it sorted! Would totally recommend using the app and anything from Beans really!!

Dorlings

The app is great. It was not working initially till I reached out to support and they got everything sorted in just a couple of minutes, thanks to Yan.