Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Trendy21Store

This is such a time saver, excellent, amazing,I really love it. Posts are perfect! Thank you so much guys.

Shoppi Kart

I love it!! help me a lot with my posts!! I really recommend it, help me to save a lot of time of job.

Petrichor

Its a great app. Simple installation and use. It does what it says. Need to add more channels asap other than twitter and Facebook.

Gigi’s Market, LLC

I just installed the Lotus App today, and I must say, it is very user-friendly. So far I love it! Thank you for creating this easy to use free app!

Austraders

Excellent app, had a few problems with the Facebook integration, but got it sorted out with their support who worked tirelessly to get it sorted! Would totally recommend using the app and anything from Beans really!!

Dorlings

The app is great. It was not working initially till I reached out to support and they got everything sorted in just a couple of minutes, thanks to Yan.

Express Your Love Gifts

For busy store owners this is a time saver since social media takes time to develop and becoming more critical for store owners to use. Yan has been receptive to implementing suggestions and providing new ways to use service to automate marketing. We use it to simplify and save us time for postings.

The Blue Ingredient Co.

I am liking it, because makes social sharing easy for my and can get more time for other activities.

It is now not letting me unlock facebook rule, though I have submitted a 4 star review! Not appreciated!

DJ Supplies Sound and Lighting Ltd

Excellent app, auto posts to social media all new products that is added to my website, For me, generating leads through Facbook and saves time posting manually to social media. Prompt quick support when required.

Welcome to My Place

I can't see what this app does, it certainly doesn't get me an leads or sales. Am about to uninstall it as I don't have time to try to fix their app for them (I'm not capable of doing that anyway). I have connected my twitter and facebook accounts to it, but it keeps asking me to connect those accounts to it so I do it again and again, but it never says "connected". Not happy Dev...

May 13, 2019

Hello,

Thank you letting us know about the issue you are facing. Can you please contact our support team at hello@trybeans.com ? We are happy to help you setup your account.