Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Erbilo

Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App

CELMANN

innovador y facil de programar y usar.
De momento me gusta mucho. El unico fallo que le veo es que solo lo puedo programar en twiter

The League of Dope

I'm trying out the Lotus app now and it's actually pretty similar to an app I used for social media automation on Android. Although the functions I truly want aren't available yet, I'm hopeful for new developments during the lifespan of this app.

gmarketsvn

It's good with the free version, it saves me a lot of time. It's easy to install it with just one click

Millers Divine Treasures

Seems to be a great app so far! We will see as I go on with it. Needed a way to post more and this seems to be the answer. I am hoping this will continue to work.

DooMahickeys

So far I like the App. Just really got started using it so the future will tell how much I like it.
Update: it has been a little bit that I have been using this app now. At first I was getting discouraged because my post were not actually going thru. Their support got to work and helped me with the issues that really were not problems of theirs. Thanks for that. Overall it has been a great app. I will continue using it from here on out.

Good Shopping Today

This is a Excelent APP A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DealKitty

So far so good, I'm happy I can automate more of my social networking work, and this app definitely helps you there

Rosegift4U

I really love this app. Very simple to use make automatic post every hour for the new product on social account, thank youu

Funky Town Clothing

This app is amazing and it post quickly and effectively you need to make sure you download this app as its free too so its a no brainer and a winner