Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Dorlings

The app is great. It was not working initially till I reached out to support and they got everything sorted in just a couple of minutes, thanks to Yan.

Express Your Love Gifts

For busy store owners this is a time saver since social media takes time to develop and becoming more critical for store owners to use. Yan has been receptive to implementing suggestions and providing new ways to use service to automate marketing. We use it to simplify and save us time for postings.

DJ Supplies Sound and Lighting Ltd

Excellent app, auto posts to social media all new products that is added to my website, For me, generating leads through Facbook and saves time posting manually to social media. Prompt quick support when required.

Welcome to My Place

I can't see what this app does, it certainly doesn't get me an leads or sales. Am about to uninstall it as I don't have time to try to fix their app for them (I'm not capable of doing that anyway). I have connected my twitter and facebook accounts to it, but it keeps asking me to connect those accounts to it so I do it again and again, but it never says "connected". Not happy Dev...

May 13, 2019

Hello,

Thank you letting us know about the issue you are facing. Can you please contact our support team at hello@trybeans.com ? We are happy to help you setup your account.

Diecast Model Centre

Please don't do what I did and spend days expecting this to work. Support is a waste of time as well, waited 3 days for them to come on line, they seem clueless about their own app and the promised getting back to you within 2 hours just doesn't happen - been waiting 22 hours so far and have given up - uninstalled!

April 24, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion, there is no need to panic. Our support tool (Intercom) only displays average response time which means we usually respond very fast. At time they might be an increase in the requests we receive and it might take a bit longer for us to get back to you.

If you have not unsubscribed from our emails you probably have received a notification letting you know that the app would be unavailable for a few days due to changes in Facebook and Twitter API. We have also announced that ability to manually post past product will soon be available.

So the app should be working fine now. But if you are still experiencing any issue get in touch directly with us at hello@trybeans.com for custom support.

There is also the Facebook Group which is very active where we discuss all upcoming features: https://web.facebook.com/groups/1220975858059106/

Thank you for your continuous support.

Beans Team

SAMU FOODS & BEVERAGES

so Farso good. looking forward to seeing this app do more for me. we think it might do just what we wanted

Rip Easy Mac

I like this app, makes life easier, business easier. We need more apps lIke that., so far Twitter post looks awesome ! Thank you

Wee Wendy Woo

So far so good only just installed but it seem to be doing what i need so far. Messages that it prepares look good

Erbilo

Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App Best App

CELMANN

innovador y facil de programar y usar.
De momento me gusta mucho. El unico fallo que le veo es que solo lo puedo programar en twiter