Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

PoachCo

Lotus Social Auto-Post is a wonderful app, it's easy to use and I love it. I highly recommend this app, keep up the good work guys.

Benvenuti in leamichedicharly.it

APP MERAVIGLIOSA ANCHE GRATUITA.....................................................................

Modest Nisah

i have just installed the app and liked it ... i hope it will help me to increase my social media interaction.

Zendelux Rose

I used this app to help me promote to my Facebook. I really love the simplicity and how easy it is to use. Thank you.

www.zendeluxrose.com

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,I like only Free.
I would like to give 5 stars,
Thank You.

Nike-Store-1

Good app to market your website on social media without having to pay for Facebook. Highly recommended

'Choleture

What installation!?!?!? You add your permissions and Lotus gets right to work! The only way this app could get any better is if it posted current products and not only new products, but I am not complaining at all! I love this app!

Insponaire

I usually tweet my product posts right after I post them on Instagram but it's nice to only have to do one and not the other. I wish the title was not required. Since it gets shortened and sometimes doesn't make sense

Red Ant Retro

I just submitted a rule. Somehow when I did this last it wasn't autodetected so because of that I am writing this in the hopes that it will finally let me have access to the post a new product to Facebook rule.

March 10, 2019

Hello,

It is good to hear that you are interested in Lotus to automate posting of products to Twitter and Facebook.

If you are experiencing any issue, our super nice support team is always available at hello@trybeans.com to help you fix it in the shortest delay.

Paw Naturals

good app. just started using it but will be very helpful if it works properly; We shall see just setting up now
update - set up is easy
i like setup