Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Millers Divine Treasures

Seems to be a great app so far! We will see as I go on with it. Needed a way to post more and this seems to be the answer. I am hoping this will continue to work.

DooMahickeys

So far I like the App. Just really got started using it so the future will tell how much I like it.
Update: it has been a little bit that I have been using this app now. At first I was getting discouraged because my post were not actually going thru. Their support got to work and helped me with the issues that really were not problems of theirs. Thanks for that. Overall it has been a great app. I will continue using it from here on out.

Good Shopping Today

This is a Excelent APP A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DealKitty

So far so good, I'm happy I can automate more of my social networking work, and this app definitely helps you there

Rosegift4U

I really love this app. Very simple to use make automatic post every hour for the new product on social account, thank youu

Funky Town Clothing

This app is amazing and it post quickly and effectively you need to make sure you download this app as its free too so its a no brainer and a winner

ubspetsmart.com

Just downloaded seems good, easy to download and simple to understand lets see how it works and hope this will help me for my social media interaction

PoachCo

Lotus Social Auto-Post is a wonderful app, it's easy to use and I love it. I highly recommend this app, keep up the good work guys.

Benvenuti in leamichedicharly.it

APP MERAVIGLIOSA ANCHE GRATUITA.....................................................................

Modest Nisah

i have just installed the app and liked it ... i hope it will help me to increase my social media interaction.