Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

OneStylz

Nice app...just started trying...will get more update soon once I will load more new products on our site and test auto posting..thanks

Fabyoulousness

I believe it works well on twitter. I haven't use the app yet. I can give an update once I use it.

thediveoutlet

Good so far! Looking forward to the insta integration which says coming soon!

Very easy to use and looks great.

Délice sensuel

J'ai installé facilement le produit. J'attend maintenant de voir comment il va fonctionner. pour l'instant une bonne impression.

Choice First Deals

CBD Corner Store / CBD On Demand

Works great! Love the features and functions. I hope you grow into something big soon. But keep it free :)

Wellnostics

Simple app that fixes an issue and makes life easier. This functionality should be built into shopify.

Babsi's Boutique

awesome app! needed it.would recommend it to everyone , nice that it is free hope that doesnt change.

Papas Pets

Easy to understand so far. I've just started but so far it has been easy if one just follows simple instructions. I plan to use Instagram and hopefully more apps in the future. This is a great free app that I recommend to all.

3djellytools.com

best free app. Thank you very much!