Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Zendelux Rose

I used this app to help me promote to my Facebook. I really love the simplicity and how easy it is to use. Thank you.

www.zendeluxrose.com

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,I like only Free.
I would like to give 5 stars,
Thank You.

Nike-Store-1

Good app to market your website on social media without having to pay for Facebook. Highly recommended

'Choleture

What installation!?!?!? You add your permissions and Lotus gets right to work! The only way this app could get any better is if it posted current products and not only new products, but I am not complaining at all! I love this app!

Insponaire

I usually tweet my product posts right after I post them on Instagram but it's nice to only have to do one and not the other. I wish the title was not required. Since it gets shortened and sometimes doesn't make sense

juulesuk

we are trying this app out for the first time so far so good... I will keep you posted on what we find.

Red Ant Retro

I just submitted a rule. Somehow when I did this last it wasn't autodetected so because of that I am writing this in the hopes that it will finally let me have access to the post a new product to Facebook rule.

March 10, 2019

Hello,

It is good to hear that you are interested in Lotus to automate posting of products to Twitter and Facebook.

If you are experiencing any issue, our super nice support team is always available at hello@trybeans.com to help you fix it in the shortest delay.

Paw Naturals

good app. just started using it but will be very helpful if it works properly; We shall see just setting up now
update - set up is easy
i like setup

OneStylz

Nice app...just started trying...will get more update soon once I will load more new products on our site and test auto posting..thanks

Skmeiconceptstore

Its ok ..,...............................,.......,,.....................................................

March 8, 2019

Hi there,

Yan from the Lotus support team here, I am excited to let you know that Lotus now connect with Facebook to help you automate posting of products to your Facebook page.

If you need help, please reach out to our support team directly on hello@trybeans.com, we are very responsive and always happy to help.