Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Paw Naturals

good app. just started using it but will be very helpful if it works properly; We shall see just setting up now
update - set up is easy
i like setup

OneStylz

Nice app...just started trying...will get more update soon once I will load more new products on our site and test auto posting..thanks

Skmeiconceptstore

Its ok ..,...............................,.......,,.....................................................

March 8, 2019

Hi there,

Yan from the Lotus support team here, I am excited to let you know that Lotus now connect with Facebook to help you automate posting of products to your Facebook page.

If you need help, please reach out to our support team directly on hello@trybeans.com, we are very responsive and always happy to help.

Fabyoulousness

I believe it works well on twitter. I haven't use the app yet. I can give an update once I use it.

thediveoutlet

Good so far! Looking forward to the insta integration which says coming soon!

Very easy to use and looks great.

Délice sensuel

J'ai installé facilement le produit. J'attend maintenant de voir comment il va fonctionner. pour l'instant une bonne impression.

Choice First Deals

CBD Corner Store / CBD On Demand

Works great! Love the features and functions. I hope you grow into something big soon. But keep it free :)

AK Valves Ltd

Great way of keeping your tweets following and engaging with customers. Custom tweets are very easy to set up.

Not Another Vape Site

I used this app before and then they added new feature . Seems like a great app so far ! Thank you for the continued updates!