Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Wellnostics

Simple app that fixes an issue and makes life easier. This functionality should be built into shopify.

Babsi's Boutique

awesome app! needed it.would recommend it to everyone , nice that it is free hope that doesnt change.

Papas Pets

Easy to understand so far. I've just started but so far it has been easy if one just follows simple instructions. I plan to use Instagram and hopefully more apps in the future. This is a great free app that I recommend to all.

3djellytools.com

best free app. Thank you very much!

The_Cavy_Closet

I have not used this completely but so far, I like to post to twitter and now to facebook too. thank you. this is very helpful.

Dream Vapes

great app, easy to understand and does exactly what it says. easy to connect your social media account, how ever i think it would be great if you could connect 2 separate Facebook pages.

Sunflowers Galore & More Shop

I'm very HAPPY with Lotus for my store so far. You gotta try Lotus for your store. I❤️it!!
- Angela

Red Dot Imports

The app worked perfectly for me. The app is very simple and easy to use. I really liked its automated process. Thanks, Twitter Auto‑Post for a gift like this :)

Trivoshop.com

Very easy setup and products are being listed in less than 24 hours. Looking forward to the results!!

Limwood Gourmet

its so nice i used this very help full for me good work done by developer support is great easy way to use