Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Smiling Bear

Great App, I plan to use all of its features for Facebook, Twitter ... and later on for Instagram.
Thanks.

3djellytools.com

best free app. Thank you very much!

The_Cavy_Closet

I have not used this completely but so far, I like to post to twitter and now to facebook too. thank you. this is very helpful.

Dream Vapes

great app, easy to understand and does exactly what it says. easy to connect your social media account, how ever i think it would be great if you could connect 2 separate Facebook pages.

Sunflowers Galore & More Shop

I'm very HAPPY with Lotus for my store so far. You gotta try Lotus for your store. I❤️it!!
- Angela

Red Dot Imports

The app worked perfectly for me. The app is very simple and easy to use. I really liked its automated process. Thanks, Twitter Auto‑Post for a gift like this :)

Trivoshop.com

Very easy setup and products are being listed in less than 24 hours. Looking forward to the results!!

Limwood Gourmet

its so nice i used this very help full for me good work done by developer support is great easy way to use

KascadeZ

"Set up a custom message" Wouldn't even do a test post. I have really High hopes for this in the future. Its just a bug that needs to be worked out :).

Branded Exhibits

Nice Extension. Easy to configure and work fluent. I really loved this extension. it's full fill all my requirement.