Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Dont WORK no Help i stop !! 3 email no help!! no post facebook just news product....................

November 13, 2019

Hello Fabrice,
We are always happy to help you fix any issue you are facing with the app. Please note that one of our customer agent has been chatting with you through email.

Carfin

is not working and if you ask for help you get useless answer.

Welcome to My Place

I can't see what this app does, it certainly doesn't get me an leads or sales. Am about to uninstall it as I don't have time to try to fix their app for them (I'm not capable of doing that anyway). I have connected my twitter and facebook accounts to it, but it keeps asking me to connect those accounts to it so I do it again and again, but it never says "connected". Not happy Dev...

May 13, 2019

Hello,

Thank you letting us know about the issue you are facing. Can you please contact our support team at hello@trybeans.com ? We are happy to help you setup your account.

Diecast Model Centre

Please don't do what I did and spend days expecting this to work. Support is a waste of time as well, waited 3 days for them to come on line, they seem clueless about their own app and the promised getting back to you within 2 hours just doesn't happen - been waiting 22 hours so far and have given up - uninstalled!

April 24, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion, there is no need to panic. Our support tool (Intercom) only displays average response time which means we usually respond very fast. At time they might be an increase in the requests we receive and it might take a bit longer for us to get back to you.

If you have not unsubscribed from our emails you probably have received a notification letting you know that the app would be unavailable for a few days due to changes in Facebook and Twitter API. We have also announced that ability to manually post past product will soon be available.

So the app should be working fine now. But if you are still experiencing any issue get in touch directly with us at hello@trybeans.com for custom support.

There is also the Facebook Group which is very active where we discuss all upcoming features: https://web.facebook.com/groups/1220975858059106/

Thank you for your continuous support.

Beans Team

The Perfumerie

It defaults into "post new product" on Twitter, even if you don't have Twitter and offers no simple option to get out of that window and access the dashboard. Fails to connect to Pinterest.

KascadeZ

"Set up a custom message" Wouldn't even do a test post. I have really High hopes for this in the future. Its just a bug that needs to be worked out :).

Michelle's Gift Studio

I thought this would be a great app to automate my new products to Twitter however it doesn't work. I have posted several new products and not one has posted to my Twitter feed. It's so disappointing since I really was looking forward to utilizing this app. On the plus side, the directions to set up the app was super easy! You can't possibly mess up. If the app is fixed so that it works I'll be thrilled. You've got nothing to lose in downloading the app however, you won't gain anything either.