Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

MOODA

This app is not working. More specifically, products does not fetch from our store hence without those products, no ads can be created.

June 3, 2020

Hello,

Beans Team here. It can takes up to 48 hours for all your products to synchronize with our app, depending on how many products you have. If you still can't see your products after that, we will be happy to look into it for you.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

---

Update: It seems all your products have been synchronized. Can you please check that everything is working fine on your side and update your review?

LeZouk

Nous avons été débiter 3 fois de 19$ sur 1 mois !!! Tres déçus ! Nous demandons le remboursement integrale ! -
be careful they can withdraw sums of money from your account except subscription

March 2, 2020

Thank you reviewing the Lotus app. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our support at hello@trybeans.com for assistance.

Topmarket123.com

March 2, 2020

cadoffrir.com

Déception totale pour le plan gratuit, Lotus sélectionne lui même des produits. quel Dommage........

January 28, 2020

Hello,

thank you for reviewing the lotus app. I am happy to let you know that you can manually select the product you want to post from the app in the "post" section.

You can also get in touch with us at hello@trybeans.com if you need further assistance

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Dont WORK no Help i stop !! 3 email no help!! no post facebook just news product....................

November 13, 2019

Hello Fabrice,
We are always happy to help you fix any issue you are facing with the app. Please note that one of our customer agent has been chatting with you through email.

Carfin

is not working and if you ask for help you get useless answer.

Welcome to My Place

I can't see what this app does, it certainly doesn't get me an leads or sales. Am about to uninstall it as I don't have time to try to fix their app for them (I'm not capable of doing that anyway). I have connected my twitter and facebook accounts to it, but it keeps asking me to connect those accounts to it so I do it again and again, but it never says "connected". Not happy Dev...

May 13, 2019

Hello,

Thank you letting us know about the issue you are facing. Can you please contact our support team at hello@trybeans.com ? We are happy to help you setup your account.

Diecast Model Centre

Please don't do what I did and spend days expecting this to work. Support is a waste of time as well, waited 3 days for them to come on line, they seem clueless about their own app and the promised getting back to you within 2 hours just doesn't happen - been waiting 22 hours so far and have given up - uninstalled!

April 24, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion, there is no need to panic. Our support tool (Intercom) only displays average response time which means we usually respond very fast. At time they might be an increase in the requests we receive and it might take a bit longer for us to get back to you.

If you have not unsubscribed from our emails you probably have received a notification letting you know that the app would be unavailable for a few days due to changes in Facebook and Twitter API. We have also announced that ability to manually post past product will soon be available.

So the app should be working fine now. But if you are still experiencing any issue get in touch directly with us at hello@trybeans.com for custom support.

There is also the Facebook Group which is very active where we discuss all upcoming features: https://web.facebook.com/groups/1220975858059106/

Thank you for your continuous support.

Beans Team

The Perfumerie

It defaults into "post new product" on Twitter, even if you don't have Twitter and offers no simple option to get out of that window and access the dashboard. Fails to connect to Pinterest.

KascadeZ

"Set up a custom message" Wouldn't even do a test post. I have really High hopes for this in the future. Its just a bug that needs to be worked out :).

Previous 1