Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Austin Crew

I used this app for the last couple of months, and at one point, it was sending out posts with (insert url here), which made those posts look very unprofessional. I chose to turn it off for awhile, and when reactivated, the problem did rectify itself.

Just this morning I received an email with a big bold picture X stating that my account was suspended, and that I had to upgrade. No warnings at all except for emails stating that products were being pushed through to these social media accounts. How can you abuse a shopify app? Don't state an app is free, and use this kind of tactic to in order to gain paid subscriptions. I will say that it do a great job at posting to Facebook and Twitter, so perhaps for some, you may wish to upgrade.
I chose to delete it based on their tactic to suspend my account. (actual email below)

"Lotus has been suspended, as your account has exceeded its allowed limit. Upgrade now to reactivate Lotus. If you need special assistance please get in touch with us at hello@trybeans.com"

Skmeiconceptstore

Its ok ..,...............................,.......,,.....................................................

March 8, 2019

Hi there,

Yan from the Lotus support team here, I am excited to let you know that Lotus now connect with Facebook to help you automate posting of products to your Facebook page.

If you need help, please reach out to our support team directly on hello@trybeans.com, we are very responsive and always happy to help.