Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Lotus Glam

I love this app it helps me with the facebook traffic, however; no conversion yet! I recommend it to push the business into news feeds of potential buyers.

Abby Gifts with Style

This app really enhances my clothing store. products are post in a timely manner. Professional looks

G Street Bath & Beauty

Probably the best app out there. It was very,very easy to install and get up and running. They're constantly working to improve it's performance and add features. I upgraded to a paid account and am really happy,the app pays for itself.

Hibuy-freeship

I used this app for help my business and helped my store to grow and to give my best for my website. It's great app

ZoLu Constructs

I love this app. It makes my life so much easier. I just upload new products and the app takes care of sending out a tweet. Today, I added Facebook posts. The tweets have driven a light traffic to my site but no sales yet.

Personalized-Unique-Gifts

I like how post on social site. Post on Facebook. Will let you add products in Queue. is good part.

Kool Day

So far is good I see a lot of post I hope this increase the sales Let see if this work I will get the paid plan

MASTYLESEXPRESS.COM

I use this app to post my product to Facebook an Twitter it i amazing would like it to send my products randomly

Suave Petal

Fantastic tool, it saves us so much time, So easy to set up and works a treat, a BIG thank you.

Rho & Nya

This app is awesome! it helps me with my Twitter account posts. But I wish it is able to post to my Instagram as well. Could you guys please make it do that? Thank you so much. You guys rock!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7