Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Characters Co

I rarely take time to write reviews, but after the frustration we dealt with on a similar app, Lotus really impressed me! Lotus did exactly what it said it would, post a new product to Facebook with a simple and effective template. It was easy to set up and when the time came it actually worked as advertised. Thank you! - CharactersCo.com

Alilight.net

Great app easy to setup and install
Awesome work looking forward to the best experience.thank you for sharing social auto post

Sale Store UK

Excellent App, works as it show, good work, must have it, can't wait for upgrade, well done guys !!!!!

TIENDA WALLS

excelente aplicacion me ha facilitado la vida en pocos dias con la spublicidades en las redes sociales exitos a los desarrolladores

Lotus Glam

I love this app it helps me with the facebook traffic, however; no conversion yet! I recommend it to push the business into news feeds of potential buyers.

Abby Gifts with Style

This app really enhances my clothing store. products are post in a timely manner. Professional looks

G Street Bath & Beauty

Probably the best app out there. It was very,very easy to install and get up and running. They're constantly working to improve it's performance and add features. I upgraded to a paid account and am really happy,the app pays for itself.

Hibuy-freeship

I used this app for help my business and helped my store to grow and to give my best for my website. It's great app

ZoLu Constructs

I love this app. It makes my life so much easier. I just upload new products and the app takes care of sending out a tweet. Today, I added Facebook posts. The tweets have driven a light traffic to my site but no sales yet.

Personalized-Unique-Gifts

I like how post on social site. Post on Facebook. Will let you add products in Queue. is good part.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7