Beardsy: Hair Care Dropshipper

Beardsy: Hair Care Dropshipper

by The Doughty Organization

Dropship products with your label on it! USA Dropshipper

MikesBeardCompany

Great app, I used it for private label. Easy to use, fair prices and pretty good shipping costs too. I recommend this app.

SHAVEMEN

Great products and customer service. Highly recommend for anyone looking into this business model for beard car

LyonsTactical.com

We don't run a typical Shopify store in the sense that we have over 130K active products and handle a large volume of sales. Therefore, we don't have time to play with apps and app providers that aren't very serious and dedicated to our mutual success. Beardsy and the entire Beardsy team has been EXCELLENT. They are by for one of the best Shopify Apps that we have experienced. We strongly support the Beardsy app, brand and team and put our reputation behind theirs. Keep up the excellent work guys, you are setting a new standard for apps on Shopify!

Adamsgroomingclub

So far so good the products come with the label and are good quality i feel that the prices should be a little be cheaper thats it .

BeeHairy

Extremely underrated app. I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews honestly. If I could add anything to improve, it would be an ability to create better label designs for your private label products. Also more explanation and detail about the products such as their variants. Lastly, more products would be even better.

That is just constructive criticism on what they COULD improve, regardless I love this app and how simple it is so far. Shopify NEEDS more applications like this for users to access private label dropshipping suppliers easily and integrate it to their stores.

arppo

So far I love it! The quality does stand to it's name. Ordered a few samples and so far couldn't be happier with the quality. Thank you beardify

Christophio

This is not my first Shopify store, but I have had limited success in the past. I was looking for something that could truly be a side gig, which meant minimal effort on my end. Beardsy has a good catalogue of products, allows you to put your own logo, ships fast and fulfils orders automatically. That means my only job is to drive traffic - the rest is completely automated. If you are an advertiser this is a pretty sweet set up.

I installed 3 months ago and I have just started to break even (I have done a lot of fb ads testing). I have had only 1 shipping delay and customer service was able to get back to me and let me know why. My orders are usually delivered within three days.

I think this is a great app and it's really easy to use. Definitely worth trying if you're interested in the men's grooming market.

VikingBeard

So far product and shipping have been great. App works smoothly and simple. I ordered some product myself just to see and am happy with the quality. HOWEVER.... for store just starting out $25 a month can make it tough to make a profit (in my case still working to break even still). Hoping thr long term makes it worth it

JuiceMunkey

Great products and quick shipping options. Great for anyone wanting to start a beard product store with no previous experience.

Prohibition Style

Awesome products and customer service was very quick has a small snafu with shipping and they fixed it for me right away looking forward to future transactions.

Previous 1