Beardsy: Hair Care Dropshipper

Beardsy: Hair Care Dropshipper

by The Doughty Organization

Dropship products with your label on it! USA Dropshipper

Austin Crew

I have been using this app for a couple of months now, but haven't made any sales. (My lack of marketing and Shipping profile issue). Products seem good, but I was trying to figure out why I was having abandoned carts. It turns out that all the products added to my shop weren't assigned shipping profiles, so I had to manually create them myself. I would also like to add that product pictures need to be of better quality, and the international shipping rates need to be more reasonable. (USA & Canada: $5.00, International $20.00). Overall as a new shop, it would be helpful to not charge a fee to do private label.

Embezz

Whole point of dropshipping is to make profit but when you're products are too expensive it's difficult. its a good way for you to profit but not dropshippers.

Caisson Shaving Co.

Unfortunately the app didn't work. I had two orders fail and both customers abandoned cart completely. I then tried to do a test order and received the same error.

I reached out to support, only to find they only have email support with very limited East Coast hours, no live telephone support.

July 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm not quite sure why the products were not able to finish the checkout on your store. We haven't heard of an issue like this before, but would love to help diagnose the problem. I am more than willing to be added as a collaborator to your store to fix it for you. Please let us know via chat or email.

If our hours open up to a larger window, we will certainly reach out like you requested in your email to us.

We wish you the best of luck with your endeavors.

MikesBeardCompany

Great app, I used it for private label. Easy to use, fair prices and pretty good shipping costs too. I recommend this app.

SHAVEMEN

Great products and customer service. Highly recommend for anyone looking into this business model for beard car

LyonsTactical.com

We don't run a typical Shopify store in the sense that we have over 130K active products and handle a large volume of sales. Therefore, we don't have time to play with apps and app providers that aren't very serious and dedicated to our mutual success. Beardsy and the entire Beardsy team has been EXCELLENT. They are by for one of the best Shopify Apps that we have experienced. We strongly support the Beardsy app, brand and team and put our reputation behind theirs. Keep up the excellent work guys, you are setting a new standard for apps on Shopify!

Adamsgroomingclub

So far so good the products come with the label and are good quality i feel that the prices should be a little be cheaper thats it .

BeeHairy

Extremely underrated app. I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews honestly. If I could add anything to improve, it would be an ability to create better label designs for your private label products. Also more explanation and detail about the products such as their variants. Lastly, more products would be even better.

That is just constructive criticism on what they COULD improve, regardless I love this app and how simple it is so far. Shopify NEEDS more applications like this for users to access private label dropshipping suppliers easily and integrate it to their stores.

arppo

So far I love it! The quality does stand to it's name. Ordered a few samples and so far couldn't be happier with the quality. Thank you beardify

Christophio

This is not my first Shopify store, but I have had limited success in the past. I was looking for something that could truly be a side gig, which meant minimal effort on my end. Beardsy has a good catalogue of products, allows you to put your own logo, ships fast and fulfils orders automatically. That means my only job is to drive traffic - the rest is completely automated. If you are an advertiser this is a pretty sweet set up.

I installed 3 months ago and I have just started to break even (I have done a lot of fb ads testing). I have had only 1 shipping delay and customer service was able to get back to me and let me know why. My orders are usually delivered within three days.

I think this is a great app and it's really easy to use. Definitely worth trying if you're interested in the men's grooming market.

Previous 1