Beauty Clout

Beauty Clout

by Dropship Beauty

Influencer Marketing platform for beauty, fashion, and fitness

1 review

BODYMOTiVE

I am sorry to say that this is the first negative review I have left on the Shopify app store. I was excited to work with Beauty Clout and subscribed to their paid version. The app was glitchy from the start, which in and of itself would not be cause for a negative review, especially when an app is new and undergoing development. I understand that not every platform gets it right right out of the gate. My negative review is a result of a request to cancel my paid subscription three months ago as I paused my Shopify store due to personal reasons. I was continued to be charged each month since then and have received no response from the developer to address the issue, despite several requests. Not every app works for everyone, but zero response from support in addition to ongoing charges following a request to cancel is bad business. I am sorry to say that I cannot recommend Beauty Clout for anyone.