Beauty Clout

Beauty Clout

by Dropship Beauty

Influencer Marketing platform for beauty, fashion, and fitness

Dr Rabb Derma Beauty store

SCAM >>>ABIG TRAP WAITING TO RIP YOU OFF YOUR CREDIT CARD > ONCE YOU FELL IN TRAP OF THEIR BAIT FOR A 14 DAYS CHARGE FREE TRIAL PERIOD FOR UPGRADE TO PRO >>CLAIMING THEY WONT CHARGE U BEFORE TRIAL IF U QUIT UN TRIAL PERIOD >>>>AS SOON TRUSTING THEM GIVE UR CREDIT CARD INFO>>>> THEY WILL IMMEDIATELY CHARGE YOUR CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION ??? LIKE THEY DID IN MY CASE YESTERDAY AND CHARGED 42 DOLLARS >>>THEY HAVE NO HELP LINES OR A PROPER WAY TO REACH >>>>SEEMS LIKE A TOTALLY FRAUD APP ..I DONT KNOW HOW COULD SHOPIFY LET THEIR LOYAL CUSTOMERS BE RIPPED OFF THEIR MONEY >>>IF SHOPIFY DOESNOT HELP HAVING MY MONEY BE REVERTED BACK I WILL LEAVE SHOPIFY TOO>> PLZ BE WARE

June 26, 2020

Hello Dr. Rabb Derma Beauty Store,

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused. After further research, we noticed the upgrade from Basic to Pro was done via Stripe which does not have the Pro 14-day trial offer. We have taken further steps to rectify the problem and been in consistent contact with our tech support team who has been of great help. We'd be happy to provide you with further information on how becoming a Pro user works to avoid any further issues. Thank you for being a part of the Beauty Clout community.

BODYMOTiVE

I am sorry to say that this is the first negative review I have left on the Shopify app store. I was excited to work with Beauty Clout and subscribed to their paid version. The app was glitchy from the start, which in and of itself would not be cause for a negative review, especially when an app is new and undergoing development. I understand that not every platform gets it right right out of the gate. My negative review is a result of a request to cancel my paid subscription three months ago as I paused my Shopify store due to personal reasons. I was continued to be charged each month since then and have received no response from the developer to address the issue, despite several requests. Not every app works for everyone, but zero response from support in addition to ongoing charges following a request to cancel is bad business. I am sorry to say that I cannot recommend Beauty Clout for anyone.