Because: Banners, Popups, Bars

Because: Banners, Popups, Bars

by Because Intelligence

Make Product Pages Unique with Discounts, Shipping, Stock etc.

Aya Paper Co.

I started using Because for my eco-friendly company to make our values and mission more visible on product pages. We also use them to highlight reviews for our best-selling items. I love how easy the campaigns were to set up, and the customization options for colors, fonts, and icons. I am excited to launch more campaigns to highlight designers for each product.

June 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We love how you were able to use Because to show your customers your values and mission. We are looking forward to seeing those new campaigns!

-Aya, Customer Success Manager

The Wild Heart

I use this app to help me promote my shops unique and ethically made goods. It was super helpful when promoting sales and anything special about products as well. I love the design features and how you are able to customize the buttons. I think it has really helped my sales by giving an extra push to hit that add to cart button! Definitely recommend.

May 20, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review Wild Heart! I'm glad Because has helped give that extra push to hit that add to cart button :)

-Aya, Customer Success Manager

Edoughble

This is super easy to set up and really great to be able to add a promotion or mission or New product alert right near the add to cart button! Great customer service as well!

May 5, 2021

Thanks so much for being an awesome user of Because, Rana! We love all your adorable campaigns and cookie emojis :) Excited to continue to support you.

L'Atelier Global

There was something genuine about this company when they contacted me. I receive so many sales messages and calls, but something about this company caught my attention. When I viewed the app, I quickly saw how it could fix the branding holes on my site, and allow me to tell additional stories in a beautiful fashion. I just love how this elevates my brand.

May 5, 2021

Thanks so much for the awesome review L'Atelier! I love how you worded it "fix the branding holes"! That's a great description of the value of Because :) Let us know if you ever need anything and keep on rockin' it!

Wisdom Supply Co.

Ashland + team was incredibly helpful in getting us started with the app and pre-populating our campaigns. Super easy to use and highly customizable for your theme! They were also crazy generous with our store's specific needs and were able to pause our free trial until it made sense for us to pick it back up. Customer service is out of this world and I would highly recommend this app :)

April 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words!! :) Such a big fan of your mission and can't wait to continue supporting you guys!

-Ashland, CEO

Upful Blends

I don't normally do reviews but this company DESERVES it!!! I used this app to support with communicating updates to customers such as shipment delays, restock updates, customer reviews. I love that its SUPER SIMPLE to use... and I'm a woman who has a tight schedule and this allows me to hop in, get things done, and get on with my day. I also love that it allows you to customize the fonts, font size, colors - even adding a clip art to it brings about that life to whatever is being communicated. The team and Ashland are responsive quickly and timely to any questions or support you may need. This app is amazing.

April 6, 2021

Aw stop making us blush! Thanks so much for the kind review :) We really appreciate you as a user and can't wait to continue to support you.

-Ashland, CEO + Co-Founder

TacNGear

One of the best apps on AppStore!!!! And the support is amazing! Can’t wait to see what we can use this app to in a year or weeks.
So what are we using the app for? First of all we got is to be able to display shipping info on the product pages, we then also added one for our payment options. And it’s more to come! Super useful and it really increase your conversion if you use the app correctly and wisely . And what I was more surprised about was that it actually worked to 100% directly after installation! Did not expect that from an app adding things to the front end.

April 5, 2021

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We love our power users and can't wait to release more awesome functionality for you to use.

Mr. Consistent

This app has been helpful for sharing reviews, new products, current promotions and more. We have seen great CTR and conversions since implementing this on our website.

April 5, 2021

Love to see so many awesome use cases for Because! And even better, increased conversions! Can't wait to continue to support you.

Ja-Hochzeitsshop

I am using Because to show different Banners in the Products, for example Shipping Info, Quantity Discounts, Topsellerinfo, but also if this Product is eco-friendly or to talk about our mission. My favorite part about the Because app is that it works without a code and that it is so quick and easy to involve banners into the store.
I would recommend Because also because of the perfect customer service! The team is so nice and helps with every question as soon as possible. We are excited to see what other new features the app will release.

April 5, 2021

Love to see so many amazing use cases for Because- and all without code! Woo! We can't wait to continue to support our power users like you.

Cheers! Carolina, CTO + Co-Founder

Attn:Grace

We are using to add content like customer reviews across our product pages. We love how customizable it is, but without the need to bring in a developer or a graphic designer. We especially like the placement of our reviews above our add to cart buttons now, rather than hiding them at the bottom of the page.

April 5, 2021

Thanks for the review! Love supporting other Boston based companies!

-Carolina, CTO + Co-Founder