Banners, Bars, Labels: Because

Add Banners, Bars, & Labels for promos, stock, shipping & more

Free plan available

Culto Tres

Location Mexico

Muy amigable y fácil de entender. Muy útil y soporte super rápido para ayudarte a resolver cualquier problema. Esperamos nos ayude a subir nuestra tasa de conversión.

LOVEPOLEWEAR

Location Slovenia

I used this app to promote a sale by a banner on a product. Have no experience with it but the supporting team answered to all my questions in a minute and helped me by setting it up. Very helpful and easy to use.

June 14, 2022

Glad to hear you were able to get set up! Hope the sale goes well :)

-Ashland, Founder

Soda Direct

Location Australia

Great service. Ella was extremely helpful and took the time to show me how the app worked. Very much appreciated!

June 13, 2022

Glad to hear you got set up! Let us know how we can support if at all!

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

Gifts of Ireland

Location Ireland

A powerful solution. A number of things about this app have helped us achieve our goals of offering a personalized experience for our website. It has completely changed the game for us because we get to create custom attractive messages at the cart area - it's so so powerful for us to drive more conversions! Customized and personalized experiences for our business is key and Because absolutely delivers on this. There is no other app like this.
Customer service has been fantastic and always there willing and able to help. Aidan

zanatula.rs

Location Serbia

The app is amazing, and the support is even better! Five stars for Ella and the app. Hope I will enjoy this app till the end of my life!

June 13, 2022

Awww love to hear this!! Can't wait to continue to support you :)

Cheers!
Aya, Customer Success

FABboxx

I quickly and easily installed the App and added a banner to help communicate to customers that they could still order when out of stock on the product page. I needed some slight customization and a slight glitch resolved, and Ella from support helped fix everything quickly and professionally!

June 13, 2022

Love the out of stock use case! We hear that one alot. Did you use the "inventory is less than X" rule? I hope it helps!

Cheers!
Ashland, Founder

Wright + Roam

Love this app -- I use the free version and it's exactly what I was looking for to create banners with various discounts/messages and I can set rules for when and which products they'll show on. Customer service has been super quick and helpful for any issues I've had!

June 13, 2022

Glad to hear you were able to get set up and make good use of some of our favorite features- rules are so powerful!!

Let us know how we can support if at all :)

- Ashland, CEO

Renesent

Highly useful app for marketplaces to advertise their products, and display promotional information. Love it!

May 24, 2022

Love the marketplace use case! Thanks for your review Renesent and great meeting you guys.

-Ashland, CE0 & Founder

ALANNA

Location India

Ella from Because Team has been very supportive. Resolved all the issues we were facing while implementing promotions. App is good.

May 24, 2022

Thanks so much for your review- glad we were able to help! Let us know if you ever need ANYTHING!

-Aya, Customer Success

Pink Dot Styles

The app is very flexible and lots of new features are constantly being added. The rules engine enables targeting of the right products and audiences. The app allows stacking of multiple messages/banners on the same product page. Lots of out of the box templates ensures non technical folks can get up and running very quickly. The support team is great to work with if you have questions or need help with more complex use cases.

May 24, 2022

Thanks Alan! So great working with you and glad you're enjoying the platform.

- Ashland & Travis