Because ‑ Product Page Banners

Add Banners & Bars to show Promos, Reviews, Stock Info & more

Free plan available

William Wood Mirrors

Fantastic app. What we really love about Because is the ease of displaying our companies USP's in the product page. The app's very easy to understand and navigate, it also has plenty of helpful information for your consumption should you have any problems. Keep up the good work guys!

December 20, 2021

Thanks for the review William Wood Mirrors team!

I'm glad you've been able to emphasize your unique selling points on each of your product pages using Because! It's been awesome to see how you've grown your use of the app since we met you way back in the day.

Ashland, Founder & CEO

Decor 08

very helpful, i can make free shipping more clear on my website. i recommend this to make your product pages helpful for the customer.

December 20, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for the review- I'm glad you've been able to emphasize free shipping on your website in a clearer way! You should definitely consider other messages like promotions, reviews, company mission, product benefits, and more :) We can't wait to continue supporting you on your journey to personalized product pages. Cheers!

Ashland, Founder & CEO

EyelashNation

Very smooth to use app, back in the days I was using Photoshop and other apps but now everything is done for me, I love the pre-loaded templates that I just pick from the list. Thank you Because for making it easy.

December 20, 2021

Thanks for the review EyelashNation- yes! gone are the days where you have to design everything in Photoshop and then upload it to your site to customize each page.

We're excited to support your no-code journey to product page personalization- let us know if you ever need anything!

Aya, Customer Success :)

Themanshoppe.ca

So easy to use, and the support team are amazing! I had a placement question and it was answered in literally 2 min!

December 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! So glad we could help you :) Let us know if you need anything else.

-Jonathan, Product Success Specialist

BHappyBrand

Great app and great support. There are also constantly new features available. Sometimes there are some small technical issues but the app support resolves them and helps really quickly.

December 10, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! We're always building things yes :) keep sending ideas our way!

Cheers!

HouseplantExperience.com

Really a great app with excellent features and possibillities. The support is outstanding and very knowledgeable. Everyone should at least try this app.

December 10, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review! Hope everything has been going well and let us know as always how we can support :)

-Ashland, Founder of this crazy rocketship!

City Books & Lotto

I started using this app as part of BFCM to add to my product pages. So far so good. I am now using a mixture of banners for information and others for “free shipping”, etc. All is working well so far.

December 10, 2021

Thanks for your review! We always love seeing users like you who start using us for the holidays and then find useful use cases beyond that :) Keep an eye out for some super cool new features coming your way in the next few weeks.

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

Itztracylily

I am a novice to website building and editing, customer service for this app is wonderful. Very helpful and responds quickly.

December 10, 2021

We love novice website builders! That's why we try to make things so easy :) Hope everything has been going well. Let us know if you need anything at all.

-Jonathan, Product Success

Le Temple Yogi

The app is pretty complete and intuitive ! And the online support is fast and answer all of my questions really fast ! Would recommend

November 15, 2021

So glad you had a great experience talking to our support team! We look forward to continuing to support you and helping you make all your product pages unique!

Happy add-to-carting! <3

Purse & Clutch

Great app, great customer service! Easy to customize and their customer service rep solved my issue within an hour of sending an email. Very impressed!

November 15, 2021

So glad you had a great experience talking to our support team and getting our issue resolved quickly!

Happy add-to-carting! <3