Because: Power Product Pages

Make Your Product Pages Unique with Banners, Popups and Bars

Free plan available

EmbellyshHome

This app was perfect for the banner I needed to create. It's very easy to use & to the point. I tried several others, but this one is great.

August 25, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We would love to hear what you liked about our app over others so we can continue to emphasize that :)

Cheers and best of luck!

-Ashland, CEO

HEY BONITA

This app is great, the support is also really good, I had a problem with the design of the banner and they helped me really fast! I recommend it!

August 24, 2021

So glad you had a good experience with our support team :) Keep rockin it!

-Ashland, CEO

ThumbPRO

This banner app is useful to us in order to communicate to our customers. Great customer support! Easy set-up, not complicated, adds value for us and for our customers.

August 17, 2021

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Glad it has been easy to set up and you've had a good experience! Let us know if you ever need ANYTHING :)

- Ashland, CEO

Unaverage Society

I found this app accidentally. Best accident ever. Easy to use, fully customizable, works perfectly. I didn't even know putting banners above add-to-cart button is a thing, and now it's my favourite feature on my shop.

August 12, 2021

Love happy accidents! Yesss banners above add to cart is definitely a new concept but what better way to draw your customers' eyes towards the most important message you want to share, while also pushing them to the add to cart button :) So glad you're enjoying Because so much.

- Ashland, CEO & Founder <3

Jacinta Taurus

They say Amazing Support and they are right. Amazing App & Amazing Support. Thank You. Highly Recommended.

August 12, 2021

YAYYY we value giving you guys the best experience possible. So glad you're been enjoying Because!

-Ashland, CEO & Founder <3

Sokoni Homestore

Super app! Endless design options to suit your brand and messaging. Great support staff too with fast response and troubleshooting assistance.
A must have!

August 12, 2021

So glad you've been enjoying Because and that our team has been helpful. Let us know if you ever need anything!

-Ashland, "Chief Believer Officer" :P

Attic Discovery Shop

Highly recommended. I can see they are dedicated, as I sent them an enquiry and they responded on live chat within just minutes. They worked with me to resolve any problems and get the desired result! thanks again!

August 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review- makes it all worth it for us! Cheers! <3

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

SymbolArts Shop

Used the app to announce an automatic discount on specific product pages. I couldn't get the box to show up where I wanted but the customer service team was excellent and quickly fixed the issue. Highly recommend!

August 4, 2021

Thanks so much! We appreciate you giving Because a shot and we're so excited to continue to support you :)

- Jalal, Technical Support

Ledroom.lt

Customer support is amazing and the app itself helps shops to look professional and gain trust. I recommend this app to everyone

July 29, 2021

We are happy to help and we love how the banner fits your store beautifully. Let us know anytime how we could be of assistance.

-Aya, Customer Success

Galaxone

The banner is really beautiful on product page. Must give it a try and you will satisfy with it! Recommended!

July 23, 2021

Glad you're liking the app! :) Let us know how we can support!

-Sharon, Product Success