Because: Customization & More

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 24, 2022

Really like this app! so happy to install it to our store :) highly recommended! The support is very helpful !!!

Leona Brava Organic
Denmark
Time spent using app: 18 days
Because Intelligence replied February 3, 2022

Thanks so much for the review- we're so glad you've been enjoying Because!

-Arsal, Customer Support

December 21, 2021

Great customer service - awesome app. I installed the app and I had a little issue, customer service responded almost instantly and fixed the issue in less than 5 min. I recommend this app.

Dermetech
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Because Intelligence replied December 23, 2021

So glad we were able to support you! Let us know if you ever need anything else and good luck customizing all your product pages :)

- Jonathan, Product Success

December 20, 2021

Fantastic app. What we really love about Because is the ease of displaying our companies USP's in the product page. The app's very easy to understand and navigate, it also has plenty of helpful information for your consumption should you have any problems. Keep up the good work guys!

William Wood Mirrors
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Because Intelligence replied December 20, 2021

Thanks for the review William Wood Mirrors team!

I'm glad you've been able to emphasize your unique selling points on each of your product pages using Because! It's been awesome to see how you've grown your use of the app since we met you way back in the day.

Ashland, Founder & CEO

December 17, 2021

very helpful, i can make free shipping more clear on my website. i recommend this to make your product pages helpful for the customer.

Decor 08
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
Because Intelligence replied December 20, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for the review- I'm glad you've been able to emphasize free shipping on your website in a clearer way! You should definitely consider other messages like promotions, reviews, company mission, product benefits, and more :) We can't wait to continue supporting you on your journey to personalized product pages. Cheers!

Ashland, Founder & CEO

December 15, 2021

Very smooth to use app, back in the days I was using Photoshop and other apps but now everything is done for me, I love the pre-loaded templates that I just pick from the list. Thank you Because for making it easy.

EyelashNation
Time spent using app: 3 months
Because Intelligence replied December 20, 2021

Thanks for the review EyelashNation- yes! gone are the days where you have to design everything in Photoshop and then upload it to your site to customize each page.

We're excited to support your no-code journey to product page personalization- let us know if you ever need anything!

Aya, Customer Success :)

December 13, 2021

So easy to use, and the support team are amazing! I had a placement question and it was answered in literally 2 min!

Themanshoppe.ca
Time spent using app: 18 days
Because Intelligence replied December 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! So glad we could help you :) Let us know if you need anything else.

-Jonathan, Product Success Specialist

December 8, 2021

Great app and great support. There are also constantly new features available. Sometimes there are some small technical issues but the app support resolves them and helps really quickly.

BHappyBrand
Czechia
Time spent using app: 3 months
Because Intelligence replied December 10, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! We're always building things yes :) keep sending ideas our way!

Cheers!
Ashland, CEO & Founder

December 2, 2021

Really a great app with excellent features and possibillities. The support is outstanding and very knowledgeable. Everyone should at least try this app.

HouseplantExperience.com
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 months
Because Intelligence replied December 10, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review! Hope everything has been going well and let us know as always how we can support :)

-Ashland, Founder of this crazy rocketship!

December 2, 2021

I started using this app as part of BFCM to add to my product pages. So far so good. I am now using a mixture of banners for information and others for “free shipping”, etc. All is working well so far.

City Books & Lotto
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months
Because Intelligence replied December 10, 2021

Thanks for your review! We always love seeing users like you who start using us for the holidays and then find useful use cases beyond that :) Keep an eye out for some super cool new features coming your way in the next few weeks.

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

December 1, 2021

I am a novice to website building and editing, customer service for this app is wonderful. Very helpful and responds quickly.

Itztracylily
Time spent using app: 4 months
Because Intelligence replied December 10, 2021

We love novice website builders! That's why we try to make things so easy :) Hope everything has been going well. Let us know if you need anything at all.

-Jonathan, Product Success