Because ‑ Product Page Banners

Add Banners & Bars to show Promos, Reviews, Stock Info & more

Free plan available

Everytopbrand.com

We have started using the app to add new clear variant buttons to our product page above add to cart, looks great and will definitely help us upsell. We contacted customer support with a query and they were on the case within minutes and instantly found a solution for us.
App is simple to use and highly recommended.
Charles
Everytopbrand.com

October 7, 2021

Thank YOU for sharing your use case - that will be so helpful to our new users! If you haven't already, you should definitely starting using clickable links in your body text of your Banner where you can link to other products. That should help with your upselling :)

- Aya, Customer Success

Pawco UK

Just started using but this app is already amazing. Great looking banners and one for free. Exactly what I needed, recommend

October 7, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We are so happy you are loving Because <3

- Aya, Customer Success

Luming Delight

Fast and friendly customer support. I had an initial display issue in my theme, and it was fixed in a very short time. The app is super helpful in improving the conversion rate of the site and giving customers confidence. I recommend it!!!

September 30, 2021

Thanks for the review Luming Delight! so glad you were able to work with our team to get things working right and glad the app has helped improve your conversion rate! woooo! Keep rockin' it ;)

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

Message Gift

Beautiful app and great fast support from the developer, I would recommend to any store order wanting to add a little something to their product pages.

September 29, 2021

So glad you've been enjoying the app! Let us know how else we can support :)

- Ashland, CEO

bamboofeet

Fantastic support. I wanted a little help with the placement of the banner and Arsal was super helpful. Came back to me quickly with so many further ideas.

September 20, 2021

So glad we were able to help you get your Banner looking right on your site! Let us know how we can further support and keep on rockin' it!

- Ashland, CEO

novsights

5 STARS Good service,i use a free plan,i think no one will help cuz i am free plan,i ask them but they reply in hours and help me out ,thank you Arsal,i will consider to upgrade my plan

September 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review! We prioritize every user regardless of their plan because we love growing with you guys! So glad that was clear in our support :) Cheers!

-Arsal, Customer support

Em & Am Childrenswear

Im a new business owner and i searched high and low for great apps to integrate into my shopify store to help obtain the goals i seeked to reach. I came across because and immediately reached a level of satisfaction. I created a product banner and it was super easy to make. I ran into a few problems on my end and reached out for support and my expectations were beyond exceeded. This is an amazing app with great customer service and they strive for perfection. Thank you to the team at because !

September 10, 2021

So glad you found us! We know how hard it can to find awesome apps, but we're so glad you've been enjoying ours :)

We appreciate your patience with us as we are a new female founded startup, but so glad you had a good experience with our support team!

Cheers!
-Ashland, Founder <333

Edgy Shirts UK

Easy to use! The perfect way to highlight my promotional campaign included items! Love that you can completely customise the banners, with colour, text and icons!

September 7, 2021

Thanks so much Edgy Shirts! So glad you were able to get deep into the customization and alllll without code ;) Enjoy our new editor experience!

Cheers!
Ashland, CEO & Founder

Kira Kirei

Really love that this app is free!!! And the customer service is good, prompt replies with their email

September 7, 2021

We love having a robust free version of our app to help grow with all of you! Hope you're enjoying Because and let us know if you ever need anything.

-Ashland, CEO & Founder <3

Shopmazingly

Such a great app with even better customer care! the features are very cool and easy to set up. Looks good and is deff worth a try !

August 30, 2021

So glad you like the app and had a good customer support experience :) That is always our goal! Cheers!

-Aya, Customer Success Manager