Because: Customization & More

Developer
Because Intelligence
4.9
May 20, 2022

Highly useful app for marketplaces to advertise their products, and display promotional information. Love it!

Renesent
Time spent using app: 3 months
Because Intelligence replied May 24, 2022

Love the marketplace use case! Thanks for your review Renesent and great meeting you guys.

-Ashland, CE0 & Founder

May 20, 2022

Ella from Because Team has been very supportive. Resolved all the issues we were facing while implementing promotions. App is good.

ALANNA
India
Time spent using app: 8 months
Because Intelligence replied May 24, 2022

Thanks so much for your review- glad we were able to help! Let us know if you ever need ANYTHING!

-Aya, Customer Success

May 18, 2022

The app is very flexible and lots of new features are constantly being added. The rules engine enables targeting of the right products and audiences. The app allows stacking of multiple messages/banners on the same product page. Lots of out of the box templates ensures non technical folks can get up and running very quickly. The support team is great to work with if you have questions or need help with more complex use cases.

Pink Dot Styles
Time spent using app: 4 months
Because Intelligence replied May 24, 2022

Thanks Alan! So great working with you and glad you're enjoying the platform.

- Ashland & Travis

April 20, 2022

I needed a flash sale banner for my client, so I created a design seamlessly! However, I wasn't seeing the banner when I would check my site. I contacted their live chat and Ella immediately fixed the issue and even showed me the simple correction for what happened! Definitely recommend!

Ocho Select
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Because Intelligence replied May 17, 2022

Thanks so much for your review and so glad we were able to support you!

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

April 17, 2022

Ho usato questa app per creare un banner per informare i miei clienti della possibilità di pagare in 3 rate. Devo ammettere che ci sono ancora delle cose da migliorare, all'inizio il pop up non funzionava come speravo ma do 5 stelle per l'assistenza fenomenale ricevuta per risolvere il problema (il giorno di Pasqua tra l'altro!) L'assistente è stata disponibilissima ed ha risolto i miei problemi, grazie mille!

Melania Gorini Jewellery
Italy
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Because Intelligence replied May 17, 2022

Thanks so much for your review and so glad we were able to support you!

-Ashland, CEO & Founder