Because: Banners, Text & More

Add banners and text to hundreds of product pages in minutes

Free plan available

TC OnlineStore

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Helped me put up Vendor specific information on the product page. Loads of ohter possibilities as well.
Support is very reactive, friendly and good at their job.
10/10 would recommend.

Sketchbay

Location United Arab Emirates

Great options & good customer service. Will increase conversation because of the banners. Ideal for promoting discounts code under the add the cart button.

GrassGrids

Only been using for a few days and then got confused as I couldn't make the banners work with a new icon. Contacted support and they gave me detailed screenshots to help. Very impressed with the speed of their help. Banners look really impressive on the website....just now hoping that they get some results.

Predire Paris Srbija

Location Serbia
Time spent using app About 11 hours

I'm using this app and I love it! It works perfectly and has a lot of useful templates. Also I didn't know how to resolve some issue on the store, I reached out to the support and they got back to me very quickly and help me with it and went above and beyond to resolve my issue. I recommend

BeyClub Shop

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Me ha parecido una muy buena aplicación y sobre todo con una rápida y eficaz asistencia técnica. La recomiendo sin duda.

Y-NOT

Location Netherlands

Great app, works as intended, recently had a new update, works much smoother now. Best regards Team Y-NOT

JACQUES HERMES

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 2 months

We loved it! Could use more ready-to-use graphics. Helped us with sales banners. Jacques Hermes Team

September 8, 2022

Glad you're enjoying it! Great feedback on adding more ready to use graphics. Would you like more icons?

- Jonathan, Marketing

shopick

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

Impresionante la aplicación y gran servicio muy contento con el soporte tecnico un problema y solucionado en 2 minutos gracias por todo y un fuerte saludo.

September 8, 2022

Hey Shopick! Glad we were able to help you out! Let us know how you're liking it :)

Grace - Sacred Space

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has been a game changer for me! I love it! Super easy to use and illuminates your product pages with your current offers so they are really seen....and look beautiful too!

September 8, 2022

LOVE to hear Because has been a game changer for you! Your site looks great :)

Culto Tres

Location Mexico

Muy amigable y fácil de entender. Muy útil y soporte super rápido para ayudarte a resolver cualquier problema. Esperamos nos ayude a subir nuestra tasa de conversión.

September 8, 2022

We're so glad you were able to get set up and find success! Let's get that conversion rate up! Please let us know any feedback you have.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11