Recensioni (211)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
13 dicembre 2023

Good app for import Aliexpress reviews. It's easy to use, convenient. It is working for me and I appreciate the support also

Zeontic
Regno Unito
3 giugno 2024

Aplicație excelentă pentru a importa recenzii, ușor de lucrat. Suportul este grozav, au rezolvat totul rapid.

Pristine Too
Romania
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
15 settembre 2023

Easy to set up and to import reviews from Aliexpress. Got the setup just as I wanted. The support helped me with a bunch of review customization. Very happy with them so far.

XtraHolm
Stati Uniti
23 dicembre 2023

Easy to import reviews from Aliexpress, easy to use and looks great, Thomas helped me with customizing my store

Lean-Di
Malaysia
23 novembre 2023

Great app & excellent customer service. Have tried multiple Review Apps and I like this one the most.

Criativemix
Spagna
6 agosto 2023

The app helps to get the reviews from aliexpress easily, and I have many options. Really good support and very nice people

Blazing Gifts
Taiwan
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 settembre 2023

Very good app, I can quickly import reviews from Amazon, it is perfect. The best support, if you have any problems customer support will help you to fix them.

Splendid Pearls
Sri Lanka
2 novembre 2023

The app has helped me a lot to add the reviews of my products on my store. The Customer Support is very perfect!

EZ Shave
Oman
8 settembre 2023

The app is very helpful, setup was quick and understandable. I can import reviews from Aliexpress with few clicks. The support is great, they helped me customize everything.

PurpleStore
Messico
9 agosto 2023

I can Import reviews was quite easy and straight forward. Very easy to use and looks good on the store.

Balance de précision