Add To Cart Button Animation

Add To Cart Button Animation

by PxApps

Sticky Add to Cart Button, Customize Button, Cart Animation

Bebé Chévere

Good features and very easy to work with no matter if you know codding or not. Amazing customer service, they helped me customize add to cart button to align with my store

BonéStore

Works great on my store, It's been shown to increase sales, boost conversion rate and great support. The customer support is very fast and helpful

StickerBomb Hero

I just downloaded this app for my new site so we will see how it goes, easy and quick to install, it will increase your chance of making a sale

The Modest Look

Very nice, simple to use and install, it greatly increases my sale conversion. It did exactly what we needed and was super customizable

TheOutdoorsPlus

Even for beginners this app should be easy to set up. App works well and seems to be a good value. We can recommend this app especially for mobile customers.

Icenu

Just installed it. Looks very good, customization is so easy. It makes it so much easier for customers to click the add to cart button instead of scrolling back up.

Jakayla Goyette

I just began to use this app and it's amazing, easy to install and set up. Draws the visitors eye to my add to cart button and helps with conversions

Yasman

Nice app and easy to install! We were looking for something that would help in any way without getting to complicated, looks very nice and should boost sales

WasabiHot

The app is excellent. Very user friendly, but I am even more impressed with increase of sale in my shop with this app. Thank you for the wonderful tool. Thanks.

Vinyl Race

Very lovely mod, very easy to use, great developer, nice job, 100% trustable and no more to type here!