Product Options Variant Option

Product Options Variant Option | Reviews

by PxApps

Personalized Options, Bulk Variants Options, Color Swatch

WellBox

This app DOES NOT work with custom themes since the update. We emailed the developer asking if we needed to adjust anything in the code and no reply. Followed up with another email a few days later and still no reply. Unfortunately you're forced to upgrade (and skip the trial) to test the pricing add on functionality so we're now $9.95 out of pocket with a useless app. We ended up installing Infinite Options which worked first time.

Amgrace

The app developer was very helpful in setting up the app and it was easy to use. However, following changes to the store theme this app no longer works and Thomas simply refuses to offer any support yet continues to take monthly subscriptions.

Surreal Jewels

Falsely telling that i am already using it on one product. Team also tells that it is by mistake you have to buy a plan, Not trusting their team as the app is causing issues before using it on any product, what will happen afterwards.

Realtor Shop

WARNING Crap app. Broke my site and the developers won't reply to my email. I CAN'T ADD ANY OTHER APPS TO MY SITE NOW. Had to reach out to Shopify support and they said these guys messed it and they said I can wait for the developer to reply to my email which it has been 2 weeks or I can hire someone to fix it. THIS IS BS.

Get this app if you want your store to break and not work...

November 16, 2019

Hello,
Could to contact us with your detail problem?