Product Options Variant Option

Personalized Options, Bulk Variants Options, Color Swatch

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MoonlitJewelry

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Mostly good, but the biggest issue is many people have trouble using the upload function for files. It doesn't consistently allow all users across most devices to upload files, they will come back with an error or an empty cart.
Furthermore, I asked customer service if they could look to the developers to add an option to add a link with the other product options, so you could list something like a size chart amongst your dropdowns. They kept telling me "sorry we don't support this"...

SM Embroidery

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app worked great, and the owner was very helpful, but in the last 2-3 months they haven't logged into my store, which has left most of my inventory with broken links and unable to customise. So I either re-do my whole store or find another app.

leilaandlana

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

The image uploaded is not getting uploaded with the order. I have disabled ajax options in my theme. Please help me to fix it.

August 10, 2020

Hello,
Could you contact us with your detail problem?

Angolo del Camionista

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Same thing, The file that has been upload by my customers is unavailable for me. Instead of the image. It shows up C:/Fakepath,
does not work even after customer add it to cart

Turn2cartoon

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

May 8, 2020

Hello,
This is security from Browser to protect user's information, after customer clicked add to cart, image will be displayed

SUPERCUT

Location France

It was easy to set up but in the end not useful since I can't sync it with Shopify product page and I need this to import my stock quantities by SKUs...