Product Options Variant Option

Product Options Variant Option | Reviews

by PxApps

Personalized Options, Bulk Variants Options, Color Swatch

MoonlitJewelry

Mostly good, but the biggest issue is many people have trouble using the upload function for files. It doesn't consistently allow all users across most devices to upload files, they will come back with an error or an empty cart.
Furthermore, I asked customer service if they could look to the developers to add an option to add a link with the other product options, so you could list something like a size chart amongst your dropdowns. They kept telling me "sorry we don't support this"...

SM Embroidery

The app worked great, and the owner was very helpful, but in the last 2-3 months they haven't logged into my store, which has left most of my inventory with broken links and unable to customise. So I either re-do my whole store or find another app.

leilaandlana

The image uploaded is not getting uploaded with the order. I have disabled ajax options in my theme. Please help me to fix it.

August 10, 2020

Hello,
Could you contact us with your detail problem?

Angolo del Camionista

Same thing, The file that has been upload by my customers is unavailable for me. Instead of the image. It shows up C:/Fakepath,
does not work even after customer add it to cart

Turn2cartoon

May 8, 2020

Hello,
This is security from Browser to protect user's information, after customer clicked add to cart, image will be displayed

SUPERCUT

It was easy to set up but in the end not useful since I can't sync it with Shopify product page and I need this to import my stock quantities by SKUs...