Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Related Products ‑ Also Bought

by PxApps

Upsell App - Recommended Products - Frequently Bought Together

alijama

It is amazing what you get from this app! Easy to install and customizable! Newly installed but very confident that this app urge more customers to buy! Looking forward for the result!

Humanity Upgrade

Really easy to use and the app is a no brainer! Love how manual recommendations works, I can choose whatever I want to display on the widget. Awesome app! I really hope it will help with my sales. Thank you!

Gatecheap

After adding this app to my store, it increases my profit margin which is totally a life saver where as it improved my store conversions. Thanks

Walker & Hunt

Its a very easy app. It looks great. I tested with 2 themes and didn't have any problem (debut and venture). I do recommend it.

Howizthat

Excellent app for upselling and increasing revenue. I would definitely recommend to any shop selling multiple similar products.

MrsCopyCat

I absolutely love this app!!! I installed and de-installed many other ones before I found this one! Exactly what I needed, after I wanted to group my products in a special way and not just show random recommendations. And the free version almost offers everything. Can't be happier!!!

PlugStarzz

It's free, easy to use. Sometimes when doing changes it get hung up when hitting Save, but otherwise. GREAT APP! Thank you very much!

WasabiHot

The best app I have ever used, the support is incredible, very patient and effective, I recommend it to everyone.

1 3 Next