Happy Email

Happy Email

by Beeketing

Automated and personalized welcome emails to new customers

Based on 2025 reviews

1 - 10 of 2025 reviews

Seashi

Worked perfectly for what I needed. Thank you for a great app! I highly recommend their other apps as well.

ProFunShop

merci pour cette application qui simple et efficace qui fait bien le travail. Je l'a recommande fortement.

Fascinators Direct

Brilliant app and best of all its free. Great way to increase customer engagement with a more personal service. Have been using on our fascinators UK store https://fascinatorsdirect.co.uk

Luxury by Sofia - Organic & All Natural Cosmetics, Skin Care

Great, simple, and easy to use! Helps me automate essential functions of my business and provide great customer care at the same time!

Dernier Cri Accessories

this app is great, easy and i love how they write the emails for you. looks very professional! i would recommend

Fashion4men's Gladiators Sneaker Club

It's very good app & show my thank you email very professional I liked the app & do recommend thx :).

Enchanted Shadow

I installed this app to send promo notices to my registered customers and found it easy to use and customize. It should enable me to drive sales for new products. June helped me properly install and configure it for my store and was most helpful. Support is great. Thanks!

CM Innovative Trends

These guys are awesome they really help your business grow. what i like about this app is that i don't have to be sending emails all day they do it for you.

Shoreward by Embers

Looks good and simple to use so far. Just what was looking for. Simple app that bolts onto the store.

Shop LLAP

This app is so useful! So many of my new customers reply to the email, thanking me for reaching out. Keep up the great work, Beekeeting!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 202 203