Bench Accounting

Bench Accounting

by Bench

Bookkeeping done for you

Speedzter

I can't say enough good things about Bench. They are very thorough and timely. I know every month where I'm at with my business so that I can make appropriate business decisions based on my bookkeeping numbers. They make it very easy!

Maisonmiru

I've been working with Bench for over a year now, and I can't recommend them enough. They've helped me free up time to focus on other more impactful areas of my business. Everyone I've worked with has been incredibly kind and helpful.

Thelooploft

I can't recommend Bench enough. The on-boarding process was incredibly smooth and communication and reporting through their app is a breeze. We've used other accounting services/apps in the past, and none of them even come close to the professionalism and performance of Bench.

Heyday Footwear

I started using Bench for www.HeydayFootwear.com in 2015 after a firing yet another horrible book keeper. I was using QB but it was too hard for me to use alone and not one bookkeeper ever knew what to do correctly and inexpensively.

Bench takes care of all of my book keeping needs quickly and my CPA now loves to do our taxes. It's been a great comfort knowing a previously dreaded task has found a new home at Bench :)

Frostbeard Studio

The business-y side of running a business is tough. We decided to delegate our bookkeeping, since it was taking up a lot of our time and taking away energy from creative projects.

Bench is a great service. Our lead bookkeeper, Henrietta, is super responsive and helpful. The Bench site is easy to navigate, with the ability to comment on transactions, upload docs and see expenses. They're particularly helpful for an online business, since they know how to track all our different sales channels (Shopify, Etsy, PayPal and others) and payroll (Gusto).

We completely recommend Bench for any online business in need of a bookkeeping team.

Skinnyfatties

I've been a client of Bench since January of 2015, and I must say...I love this service. While I'm busy building my business, I know that my bookkeeping team has me covered with organized, accurate financials each month. My main bookkeeper, Greg, and his team save me time because they do all the heavy lifting on my books - something I don't want to do myself.

Nophone

Bench is amazing. It makes bookkeeping incredibly simple, and they're very friendly and knowledgeable.

Kurly Klips

We have been using Bench for more than a year and LOVE its services. Not only does Bench save us countless hours of time, but getting in touch with our bookkeeper is super easy. She generally responds same day and I can always book a phone call if necessary.

My CPA has never had to adjust any of their work. They are competent to the core. And a big relief to me, an entrepreneur with minimal bookkeeping experience.

When I vacationed in Vancouver, they even let me tour their office. I had a great time and everyone was super friendly. As long as they keep the excellent service up, I'll continue to use them for years to come.

Cw Pencils

As a small business owner who has minimal experience with the business-y parts of running a small business (read: the numbers, and the accounting and the money stuff is my worst enemy) Bench is a lifesaver! Everyone I've worked with has been wonderful and very thorough in helping me navigate the scary territory that is book-keeping. The interface is really easy for us who are less tech-saavy to figure out and I am so very relieved to say that I no longer have to worry about keeping everything organized and up to date. Bench is the best!

Baseballism

Great service and excellent value. I've been in the accounting and finance world for over 10 years and I'm very satisfied with the level of service and usability of the Bench tools and website. Their accountants have been knowledgeable and are true business partners.