SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Cara Kluth Jewellery

Really useful tool. Worked a treat and helped me identify a bunch of stuff I was able to fix and helped me understand what things I didn't perviously know

Gone Glamping

Works well, thank you. There was not anything I did not know but considering it's free, makes sense to double-check.

Thewondertrend

awesome app. Really helps out... just get it like frfr. its straight to the point and no bs about what you need to improve on!

Avant Antique

Excellent app, very easy to set up and gives some great tips on how to improve the store. And it's free!

Okatie Shop

I used this app to make sure I am not missing anything important on my store. I had a few things that I need to work on but overall it was pretty good. It is great that I can improve on certain area by following their directions to do so. Thank you.

AlphaShields

Pet Things

Easy to install, easy to use, and easy to understand report with advice in plain english.
Thanks very much

Sleepy Holow

This app was so easy and gave me suggestions to improve that were easy to implement. Highly recommend this for doing an easy checkup to fix problems.

Orphan Riot Designs

Incredibly helpful! This was a lifesaver to help me streamline what improvements were necessary in easy to understand clear directions with explanations why. Thanks!

Nutrazee

A must have app to identify all basic SEO issues. They also suggest how you can fix the issue. 5 Stars!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33