SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

City Gal Clothing

This is an awesome app. I happened to stumble across after looking fkr somethjng that would increase my sales. The app told me exactly which areas I need to focus on!

Darcy Deals

Used the app based on a recommendation So glad I did. It showed me many defects and what I need to correct. Very useful.

BodyMe

Awesome app and does exactly what it says - for our organic vegan nutrition store www.bodyme.co.uk :)

Aliyaly

This application is easy to install and I am happy that this application helped a lot to remove all the defects of my website.

ClicShops

Génial, une application trés utile . Son analyse du site est trés bénéfique surtout pour les debutants.
Bon travail .

I Have Cosmetics

This app works great for me. Highly recommended to new websites.

Vicky
ihavecosmetics.com

GORP Clean Energy Bar

Super easy to install and gave me great insights on how my site was performing! - Colleen - GORP Clean Energy Bar

LogOX

Can't beat the utility for a free app. Identified some areas that were quick to fix and was overall a good tool.

Kismet Workshop

Intuitive and easy to use, this app helped me identify where my site was doing well and where it needed work.

J&B Tackle Co

Easiest App I have found yet. Comprehensive, fast and gave great insight. Hopefully I can make changes that will translate into sales!