SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

BonsaiMex

Does what it says. Great for a free app, it gives you an idea of what to improve with an easy to read report.

Flawless Hair L.A.

This app was such a game changer for my company! The suggestions are very informative and I love how it gives you direct links to correct any changes needed to optimize your website. After implementing key changes I saw an increase in conversions and online visitors!

Donna Moça Arts Bijoux

Excelente! me ajuda demais principalmente nos pontos importantes das descrições e tags e em todos os pontos importantes que temos que verificar na loja.

Myleyna

Good app. Easy integration to Shopify. I'm just getting started, initially, I know it will help me a lot with my store.

TocToc CR

Es una muy buena aplicación para revisar puntos importantes en nuestros sitio web. Marca en dónde hay problemas, lo que nos permite tratar de solucionarlos para poder posicionarnos como debe ser. Agradezco que brinden este tipo de aplicaciones de forma gratuita.

My Best Deals

excellent app to ensure you're sales. and the service support is great.
hope to get more features soon

La boutique des gothiques

Très bonne application qui donne d'excellent conseil pour que notre boutique soit toujours au top, je trouve que c'est un excellent moyen de pouvoir augmenter notre SEO.

voicenatural

This has been a useful addition to the family of apps that an e-commerce site needs. Especially useful for first time e-commerce teams like mine! (https://www.voicenatural.com). The audit produced by the app is clear and actionable.

PartyPatrol

This was GREAT for SEO and ALT Tags and everything else, much easier then I thought! Was really simple for a newbie...A step by step video could be helpful. *****

Nature of Flowers

I love the feedback I am getting about store and hope to keep improving my ratings I totally recommend this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29