SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

VISBELLE

Great app, All the steps you must add to it the store to improve it. It will help me to optimize my store on shopify.

Harmony icon

Great app, It gives all steps that you must to add it to the store to improve it and succeed your goal.

garozange vêtements éco-responsables en jean recyclé made in France

Enfin une application simple et efficace, ça va beaucoup m'aider pour optimiser mon site shopify, simple à comprendre

Beauty By Razan

This app is really cool, help me improve my site.
It compares your site with a lot of other sites to reveal to you what your mistakes are.
I would recommend it very much.

Askari

Love this app. Easy to use and gives alot of good tips to make your store boosting ! I will keep using this app for sure.

TrenZnoW

I used this app to help me create a wonderful SEO and give tips and pointers as well, I would love to see more features such as a wish list

Stain Ink

Great app!!! Walked me through step by step and it helped my site improve quite a bit. Would recommend for beginners.

Albena's Radiance

Great app, really help on sorting things up. Site optimization is a huge thing in eCommerce and Benchmark Hero gets the job done.
Thank you!

Lasergraveren.shop

Still testing it, but seems really helpful and promising.
I hope I can see the difference in google when they crawl again !

Uprissance

This app is a great guide to help improve your business all around. For anyone looking for guidance on where to improve SEO, I recommend Benchmark

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18