SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

The Lux Men

just awesome, love the app. Very helpful. It shows your store's statistics and provides with important information!!

Kharmastudios

I am getting ready to launch my first shopify store and couldn’t have done it without benchmark. I loved that the app could run diagnostics on my page and report back to me, where I could improve, what I was doing well and then giving me feedback and clear how-to, directions. I will definitely continue to use benchmark hero. If you’re new to e-commerce or just need to check in, I highly recommend this app!

ONE DENIM

Amazing app and its completely free. Gave me a good insight on what I need to change on my site. Download it now!

The Waxing Spot

I will use this application to improve my business and be able to achieve better sales. I hope you will be of great help in my business.

Bikinez

It is an amazing tool that help me a lot building my store and guide me an a professional way.
I think that its a must for every Shopify store.
Focusing on problems you never thought about, it will help you to increase the client experience and the activity at your shop.

TheSillyStore

I`m just starting up and this app is offering more then enough information in order for you to realise what the biggest problems in your store are

P & M Gear

I am just learning how to do SEO, this app gave me loads of tips about what to do next. It's fast and simple to use, great :)

The Fishing Hillbilly

I use this app to help me understand what I need to do to make my shop better. It is really informative and helps alot. Thanks

TopNotch Merch

I used this app to better understand my online store. It showed me a lot of valuable information that I didn't know I actually needed. For example before this app, I didn't have any shipping information. I didn't realize shipping information was important but thanks to this app I realized it was.

keepemcloseby

I’m new to drop shipping so I used this app and it helped me understand more of what I needed to do to have a quality site.