SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Rivka Friedman Jewelry

Excellent free information! Gave us a lot of good tips on how to optimize our site for 4th quarter! Thank you!

A. e V. Shopping

L'applicazione funziona bene: analizza il completamente il tuo sito web e segnala le mancanze é affidabile la consiglio

Life of Bear Clothing

I used this app and it gives great insight into your websites analytics. Easy to use and is fantastic!

Dimension Clothes

I used the app and it was very clear and helpful about what I had to do to fix the problems in my store, really recommend for everyone that need some tips.

Ichos

Helpful app :). Analysis are done automatically and quickly. It made me see which area to be fixed plus it's free!

Total Linen

Easy to use and results are delivered quickly. Gives you the heads up on things that need fixing. It's not an indepth analysis, but then it is free, so what do you have to lose?

alissea

wow super app it helps me very much i hope it comes much more .....but im lucky good work Storeya..i have worked to repair bad things in my shop and i wait now only for customers and much sales ;)

4ustrength

awesome app... finally i know what is good or bad in my store...I can improve and take all feedback for good!!

Libra Passion Store

Great App!Gave me very valuable feedback what needs to be improved in my store.I recommend it, especially for beginners in this business.

Paws Claws bells & whistles

Very informative. Gave lots of detail which will help me make improvements. Will continue to use in the future