SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Mellow Mammals

This app was great! As a new shopify store owner, there is so much to learn in order to improve your chances of being found and converting the sale. This free app was very helpful to me to determine how and where to improve my site. Very helpful information that pinpointed what I needed to change. Thanks for such an amazing free service!

The Microblade Store

I used this app as SEO is important to get a well optimised website. It was easy to walk through the issues and solve them with the help it gives you.
If you set up a store, use this app to get it notices by the search engines.

Forever Loving

Great app! It gives me an idea of what I need to change on my website or what could use work. This is perfect for those looking to see how their website compares to bigger websites.

Hello Kinzoku

I was surprised with how detailed the app goes into statistics and what you can do to improve. It shows you exactly what needs to be done. Very impressed.

Graves' Goodies

Great app for someone who doesn't have much experience with SEO. It gave great insight on what was needed to improve my store site. It gave the percentage of the Shopping Experience, Technical Performance, Trustworthy Score, and Marketing. It explains in each section what is needed to improve that area as well. Thanks for a great tool!

Iconic Iconz

I was skeptical at first but I took a chance, and saw it was free so what the hell.lol.. I thought I would end up having to buy an upgrade in order to run the seo. That was not the case it scanned my website for free, and gave some good insight on things i need to improve on. I would recommend this app.

Frijja

Great up with good insight about my online store. Love it! If you have noy use it yet do so. You won’t regret it.

UE Streetwear

Great product. Really helped out of getting customers to my pages. Sales are great now. Thank you for the help.

Fantastic Animals (an Emperius Goods Ltd Brand)

The Benchmark Hero review of my site has been really helpful as it identified practical steps I can take to improve my store. Following their advice I have improved my score by 25%

339 Coffee Roasters

This app really helps us focus on improvements to our site to drive sales. and best of all its free. We will continue to use this app and explore more from this developer. Keep up the good work