SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Be Me Bikini Swimwear

Really great app I went from a 52 score to a 70 and it tells you how to fix everything. Working on getting in the 90s so I can compete with larger reatilers.

Mar Qui

This App is great. It explains what needs to be fixed and how to fix it. It isn't complicated and doesn't take much time at all, SEO takes weeks to update So we will see, but love the functionally of it. Try it out. I also use as a standard measure with my other apps.

Bombdotcomhair

I enjoy it. Tells you whats wrong and how to fix it and its free!

Sin City Productions

App was very helpful in showing what I could do to boost seo with a few changes that I could make immediately myself. I am looking at other apps by this company and hoping to install a few more from them in the future.

Amanieasyshop

Great app. Tells me all I needed to know about my online store

Revigorate

Great tool for a quick glance at website performance. Highly recommended!

Echelon Luxx

Very easy to use! The info provided is valuable and has a positive impact on your store when applied. So far I have made several changes using the directions included with each suggestion.

Gifts Actually

Great Little app. When used in conjunction with SEO RANGER can really help improve your online SEO and meta data. Best of all it's free. Recommend.

Mad About Tea

Very handy little tool, especially for those who are new to building Shopify stores.
Picked up a few things I had overlooked (or hadn't even thought of) which were able to be addressed quickly.

Amber Grove

Appears a great little easy to install app. Few handy pointers which I didn't realise. recommend it - and best of all it's free.