SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

La Jefa & Sons

I used this app to audit my shop and the app gave me some interesting feedback. Now I know what I have to work on.

aromamoon

Amazing application, follow the instructions and this gives good results in my shop.Thank you very mach

Joel Nolan

This app gave me some pretty solid general insights. Had to make some quick changes to my product descriptions because of the report it gave me. Recommend so you can get a high level look at your site.

Dragon Shack

very useful! interesting app that helps you get ahead of the competition by letting u know how can you improve your seo rate

City Gal Clothing

This is an awesome app. I happened to stumble across after looking fkr somethjng that would increase my sales. The app told me exactly which areas I need to focus on!

Darcy Deals

Used the app based on a recommendation So glad I did. It showed me many defects and what I need to correct. Very useful.

BodyMe

Awesome app and does exactly what it says - for our organic vegan nutrition store www.bodyme.co.uk :)

Aliyaly

This application is easy to install and I am happy that this application helped a lot to remove all the defects of my website.

ClicShops

Génial, une application trés utile . Son analyse du site est trés bénéfique surtout pour les debutants.
Bon travail .

I Have Cosmetics

This app works great for me. Highly recommended to new websites.

Vicky