SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

GORP Clean Energy Bar

Super easy to install and gave me great insights on how my site was performing! - Colleen - GORP Clean Energy Bar

LogOX

Can't beat the utility for a free app. Identified some areas that were quick to fix and was overall a good tool.

Kismet Workshop

Intuitive and easy to use, this app helped me identify where my site was doing well and where it needed work.

J&B Tackle Co

Easiest App I have found yet. Comprehensive, fast and gave great insight. Hopefully I can make changes that will translate into sales!

bedsnow

I think all Shopify sellers should install this app!
In a few seconds it generates a free site audit for your business and helps you improve your SEO, it is amazing and free, there's no reason why not to use it and generate more sales!

Nava Zahavi

Impressive!!
I am always skeptic about free apps, but since I am using StoreYa's apps for years I gave it a try; and it's great :-)
I got benchmarks for different aspects of my store where each section is followed by action items that I can actually work on to increase my sales, like links to optimize my images.

ZodiacFanatic

LOVE THIS APP! :-)
Very useful in identifying different features that I'm missing in my site when it comes to the shopping experience, technology, SEO, etc.
I already made some of the suggestions and improved my score.
I highly recommend to install it.

God Abundance

I found this app really helpful to find the little things in my store that needed doing to get it up to a high standard standard and make my seo work well.

TUFFTRUCKS SCALE MODELS

A great app when setting up a new store or benchmarking an existing store, will help improve ranking and trustworthyness with customers and recommend changees to improve sales etc.

AvecEnvie

I wanted to benchmark www.AvecEnvie.com against some of the bigger players and this did exactly that, breaking down several opportunities for me to improve my site for little to no cost (excluding the cost of time). Very useful information - thanks guys!