SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Wattcodes

Thanks to this, I can now improve my SEO to my website and drive more traffic. Benchmark Hero is helps you achieve the maximum potential of your website

Koraa

I used this app for my website and oh boy its a life changing thing. I would highly recommend it for SEO.

EssenceHempOil

Used this app to make improvements to my site, I like the way it highlights areas that require work. Would highly recommend.

The Bark ‘n’ Paws

Excellent customers service,great app ,a must have for any start up ,super quick response from the team
www.barknpaws.net

Eritime

Honestly you are the best, at least i now know where i need to improve my store. I highly recommend your service to others out there especially beginners. This is WOW service indeed.

A Horizon Dawn

User friendly, not complicated, easy to follow instructions and rapid response to recommended update

Grace of Design

The app was easy to install and ready to use fairly quickly. It provided great, thorough insight on missed opportunities to boost customer purchases and ways to improve traffic. I definitely will continue using it.

BonsaiMex

Does what it says. Great for a free app, it gives you an idea of what to improve with an easy to read report.

Flawless Hair L.A.

This app was such a game changer for my company! The suggestions are very informative and I love how it gives you direct links to correct any changes needed to optimize your website. After implementing key changes I saw an increase in conversions and online visitors!

Donna Moça Arts Bijoux

Excelente! me ajuda demais principalmente nos pontos importantes das descrições e tags e em todos os pontos importantes que temos que verificar na loja.