SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

hack-solo.com

It's very useful. It helps me optimize my store. I haven't used much of it yet but it looks very good so far.

Evergreen Teashop

a really nice tool, it helped us a lot to streamline some of the SEO features of our onlineshop

SimpleRoute Bridal

Amazing free app! My results were very specific for my overall grade. I love how they break down exactly what you need to work on. Just awesome! A must download.

PRIZM

This app is great! Really helped me determine what parts of my website I needed to work on the most.

Accessoriesdream

This app really helps to analyze and give a deep insight about the data of your store, it shows where you are and what you can do to move forward and improve your store. Very great app!

Rumi's Ruff Life

Great details on how to improve me site! Highly recommended. All of the fixes provided are things I can change today.

smith-a-mix

I was getting a lot of traffic to my site with no sales and thanks to benchmark hero I know where I was going wrong thanks a bunch

A Blissfully Beautiful Boutique

I used this app to help me see what I need to correct on my website. Very good at explain what to fix and how to fix it. Everyone NEEDS this app.

Baby Blue Emporium

This app has really help me out in building up my store, I think everybody should be using this app. thank you for making this app

PublicaLog

Its a easy way for finding lots of stuff to improve. Speed is crucial for UX and CRO. So a Free Plugin for this is great. Please keep it free. Thanks!