SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Self Made Cosmetics Llc

Great app! It showed me a few weak points in the site I was not aware of.

Amal Hantash Fitness

This app is awesome.
It helped me spot weak points in my e-store from technical to marketing to every angle of it.
Thumps Up! Benchmark is a superhero

Groovy Graphics By Mt

This is a must have for a new shop owner who is maintaining all their own SEO and website tools. Run Benchmark Hero; follow the steps for fixing issues and in no time your site is running better than ever. I would have never tried it if it hadn't been free; I'm so thankful !! Peace, love and laughs. MT

Fleebee

Provided free review of my site. Amazing app! Must have for new shop owners.

Fashionzr4u

This app is very great I will recommend it everyone to use it

Clothes Together

Ok so I ran a report on my website and it was soooo slow. I was trying to figure out why I was losing my visitors so fast. I started using Benchmark Hero to get some ideas on why I was losing customers and not gaining. I was floored to see how bad my site was running. So I ended up registering with SEO Photo Optimizer and then I would go back and forth to check my score on Benchmark Hero and I am so wowed! I went through all of my scores and I went through each one I scored badly in and worked on each and now...I am hooked on Benchmark Hero. It has been a blessing to have it here to help me at any day, and time. Thank you for this free app.!

Be Me Bikini Swimwear

Really great app I went from a 52 score to a 70 and it tells you how to fix everything. Working on getting in the 90s so I can compete with larger reatilers.

Mar Qui

This App is great. It explains what needs to be fixed and how to fix it. It isn't complicated and doesn't take much time at all, SEO takes weeks to update So we will see, but love the functionally of it. Try it out. I also use as a standard measure with my other apps.

Bombdotcomhair

I enjoy it. Tells you whats wrong and how to fix it and its free!

Sin City Productions

App was very helpful in showing what I could do to boost seo with a few changes that I could make immediately myself. I am looking at other apps by this company and hoping to install a few more from them in the future.