SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

unnewstore

Great app! Clear information and explanations, this app makes it easy to improve your seo in a small amount of time!

ALL4COMPUTERS LLC

This app is amazing esp for people who are new and dont know exactly what they need to do to fix or better their sites.. Great app.. Highly recommend it..

il mondo bellissimo

I downloaded SEO today to have a look at what I can do better on my website and I am really thankful for the tips they gave me, helped a lot!

Obsessed With Succulents

I've had SEO on my list of things to do for over a year and this App makes it so much easier to move through the steps and monitor results. Pretty awesome!

Woof!

Another example of a fee App available at shopify. I guess in the back of my mind I was thinking it would be great to get some 3rd party feedback on my first store. You can get it from friends and family, but really doesn't seem to hold the weight. Then I was made aware of this great App that does just that, quality product, thanks.

Shepherd's Fashions

So far the attention and support have been great! The audit and follow up has given me confidence to go to the next level and try this out. The audit was very positive and made sense. Easily laid out and credible.

Beasties Clothing

Very clever and very helpful. The app revealed my sites weaknesses. Starting a site with this information makes it easy to make the improvements needed to develop a store. Great app. Great support.

Get*Hype*Style

I used this app to see what I was missing before launching my store. Points u in the right direction for optimization of store SEO

Dumux

I used this app and it is very useful. I recommend it to everyone who wants growth the business. Thank you

Spread Great Vibes

This app is spot on! Why can't everything about setting up a shop be this clear and helpful? What a terrific way to check for weaknesses and map out the next steps in the journey.