SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

niftyOffice

I really like how this tool automatically checks your SEO to a variety of large stores! It really helps when starting out!

Stylish-Accessories

This app is very good. It lets you know what is missing in your store so, you can improve it. Thank you

Odyssey Fashion Trends

Highly impressed. A must have for every website. Fixed a lot of things on my website with this app.

That Bunny Farm

Thank you so much, this has really helped me gain further insight and I will start implementing the changes suggested.

Assuage Hemp CBD Products

I used this free app to help prepare my site for Shopify SEO Manager that I'll start using once my site is verified.

Manta Fitness Equipment

Been a good help getting the last few bits in order for our website. Hopefully we see it now carry over into increased profile

hibaby

Great App! Highly recommend to anyone. Just installed it, but gave me a good idea on what to work on.

Erbilo

Great application, support team calls me if you need something contact us
This is the first application I'm seeing this strategy
I advise you to install it

Rebel Valley Co.

benchmark hero is free to use. within the app, you can pay for traffic booster but this app tells you what is missing from your store and tells you how to fix it. awesome app. you need it.

techwearnow

great dashboard, still need to give more data and the ablity to edit them.
good app anyway , worth trying