SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Dumux

I used this app and it is very useful. I recommend it to everyone who wants growth the business. Thank you

Spread Great Vibes

This app is spot on! Why can't everything about setting up a shop be this clear and helpful? What a terrific way to check for weaknesses and map out the next steps in the journey.

Walmel

Very helpful. The app revealed weakness in the set up of the online store. With this information, I shall make the improvements needed.

KENZA & CO

Perfect. Thank you!
Free application that allowed me to know how to optimize my website. I recommend it 100%. Thank you very much to the entire storeYa team.

Petit quelque chose

This app was really helpful in seeing extra things i could do improve my website SEO and also to make the experience better for shoppers. It is free and very worthwhile downloading and running the reports.
thanks StoreYa

Colibrius

Thanks guys for your free applications, they are really helpful and I suggest everyone download and use them.

Zawali

Great to see where we can improve as business and what action you can take to improve your websites SEO.

Discount Station

A really awesome app which has helped us get 100% on to improve our store to make it a 7 - 8 figure store, you must get it to know what I'm saying!

New Kitchen Pop

Grace à cette application, j'ai pu voir très rapidement là ou je devais faire des changement sur ma boutique. Un grand merci

HYDRO Factory

Very satisfied, great details each segments and easy to improve at each. I can't believe this is free. I am beginner to SEO but I can work my own to improve. Thank you very much!! look forward working on it.