SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Markas Relógios

Ótimo app, muito claro e eficaz. Com ele estamos conseguindo ajustar nossa loja para um nível superior.

My Dental Wig

We just installed this app and it delivered a great audit of our https://mydentalwig.com/. We are planning to use them for our google ads as they offer a peace of mind google ads.
Will update

PupyLoo

This app is very useful to check the performance of your website and this by defining different critereas like marketing, seo, trust.

BestBodyFitness

I love this app because it gets me more sales and more visitors to my site

Love Sex Vegan LLC.

Great tool. Wonderful report. It would be nice to have the traffic booster as a free addition though.

OLA-PICSOLA

Benchmark Hero is fast, simple and easy to use. I have been able to watch my report score go up as my store improved. It covers the main areas of concern making it easy to improve.

Cattyz

Awesome app !! This really helped me with my site's SEO. The reports were very insightful and illuminating.

Viva festiva

Really useful app! :) Great that its free too! Good reports that explain how things can get better with my site.

afrounicorns

I had no clue where there were pitfalls in my site until now with using Benchmark Hero. Such an eye opener. And they guide you step by step to help you improve you site. I would think I would pay a lot of money for this type of service, I still can't believe that it is really FREE. Thank you so much Benchmark Hero!!!!

Chiang Mai Performance

This is a good app to help show you some of the things you can improve on. it also tells you how to do it which is handy for people like me who have no idea what they are doing