SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

CENTROARTESANO

Great detailed report about how can you improve your website. quick and easy to use. Very nice and well recommended!

Cervi-Care

I like this app, help to improve seo and your overall aspects. Combined with other app, it's a must!

Popolare

I used this app to help me to better check my SEO features. I strongly advice you to install this app and check your website. Clearly this app is for free and can help you to do things homemade that for the time being for my shop is enough.

Paper Stripe

Very insightful in reviewing my shop and have solutions. I know where I can improve and hopefully that works!

Kitsune Clothing UK Ltd

Really interesting app, especially great as it's free!
Thanks for making this available to us all and I look forward to running it again once I think the site is ready

Best Healthy Foods, Healthy Beverages and Healthy Herbs

It is wonderful app. The report helped me to know the difference between my store and others large store.

Galaxies of Treasures

This app is very easy to use. It also gave very detailed feedback on my store, with suggestions on how to improve. Highly recommend!

Classic Glam Boutique LLC

I love this app, it helps my store by letting me know what I need in order to succeed. This will keep you in track of how your store is performing. I’m so happy and please with this app, I really recommend it to any store owner.

Simply Kickx

Once I got this app I thought it would be useless. However, I have come to realise that every business needs this app as a good type of checklist. Vital.

Crystal Teeth

Awesome app, awesome reports. I really got some great advice on some things I had never heard before.