SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

nuJava Coffee Company

Very helpful app. Showed us where we were falling short of competing online stores. Made changes and added missing pages and now our score is in a range I can live with.

The Coffee Shopping Network

This app is very insightful. Helping me improve my store. I look forward to using it in the days and weeks ahead!

Express-shopping

Very insightful. Im going to try and fix some of the issues that it pointed to, im very hopeful to start seeing a positive change. Good app.

SOMA’S CANDLES

It’s really good up to make improvements to your store. Im Recommending this up for who ever wants to improve their store

Afterglow London

I am just starting out with my first website AfterglowLondon.com and I found this free app extremely helpful to perform the first review of my site's SEO performance. The app's SEO report provided numerous insights of ways I can improve my site, which I was not aware of. This is great since I could not afford the other paid apps, until my business grows and I have more income.
Thanks.

Mini Console Game

The SEO tool is very powerful. It tells you what you need to improve in your store. I recommend this toll.

PoooliPrint™

I did use this app to check my website reputation and it seems pretty reliable, Thanks for providing this type of tool!

Contour fitbits

gave me a better insight marketing and confidence I was heading in the right direction.. thank you!

Dianne Bartlett Art

Simple and informative! I recommend adding this app to get a clear, productive to-do list to make your store the best it can be.

Wattcodes

Thanks to this, I can now improve my SEO to my website and drive more traffic. Benchmark Hero is helps you achieve the maximum potential of your website

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31