SEO Image Optimizer Wizard , 1.225 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
29. Dezember 2023

Great app! It optimized my pictures within a few minutes and reminded me to add alt text, shipping details, and a few other things. That's all I've used it for so far.

Journaling is Self-Care LLC
3 monate mit der App
10. Januar 2024

Great experience with the app so far. Helps optimize the site and identify areas for improvement. Definitely a must try, especially for those just starting out or with a limited budget.

Buckwild Moto Group
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
22. Januar 2024

First off this app is free, but its not free. It's a way to sell some of their other products. That's totally ok. I'm not upset about that. The functionality is hit or miss. For example, you compress images, but when doing so, you re-upload them and un-optimze the titles. So really you're shooting yourself in the foot by optimizing your images with this program because then you get to go through and re-name every single image that was already named correctly, but the program renamed very badly. For someone with zero SEO knowledge it will help a little. For anyone who has SEO knowledge, do yourself a favor and skip this app.

The H Life
5 monate mit der App
18. Dezember 2023

All images optimized in a click. I've used others apps before and after optimization got many bugs on the images. This app made the job without any bug.

Bazinga Store
Irland
19. November 2023

Great app to use. Easy to navigate, very targeted and has saved me hours if I had to go through all products to edit. I love the website report generated which gives excellent insights into how the website is doing compared to others. Highly recommended.

syndmart
5. Dezember 2023

The products are of the highest quality, ithey were shipped right away, and the prices are really good. I had to message them to check on a product and there customer service was exceptional, accommodating my needs. I recommend this store to everyone.

Donna from Georgia

ItsNoor.Com
15. Dezember 2023

It it nice that this can do a mass image scaling optimization. The only issue is that shopify still says that my store is much slower than others and I'm not sure if that correlates to the amount of images on the site. I was thinking this would help with that issue but it seems to only help in part.

Wanderlust Threads
5 monate mit der App
24. Januar 2024

Great app lots of information and and easy to use

swagstreet wear

Codot Shoprite
Nigeria
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
14. Januar 2024

GREAT! THE APPLICATION WORKS SMOOTHLY AND WITHIN MINUTES IT OPTIMIZED ALL THE IMAGES IN OUR STORE ACCORDING TO THE SIZE WE SET!

thelucidlab