Reseñas (1.400)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de mayo de 2024

The image optimizer messed up a bunch of our images. When I went to restore them back, it said that it restored them, but they are still messed up. It didn't mess up all of them, but about 15% of them.

BLV Peru
Perú
6 días usando la aplicación
19 de mayo de 2024

1 star is the lower limit of this evaluation system, not the lower limit that I can rate. If your picture collection comes from EPR and your pictures have been deleted in EPR, then this app will destroy all your product description pictures. When I used this app, all my product pictures were fine, but once I used the picture compression function of this app, almost all the description pictures of the products were destroyed. I checked the damaged part, which was exactly the same as the picture position that I had already deleted in EPR. Therefore, I extremely do not recommend that all dropshipping and any sellers who use EPR to collect products use it to avoid the tragedy that happened to me happening to other sellers again.

Plug-in-RV
China
1 día usando la aplicación
26 de febrero de 2024

it made our pics horrible, so have to re-work everything again. it says it can revert but it didn't go back. :(

Oliviaumma
40 minutos usando la aplicación
28 de noviembre de 2023

The company overcharged me and also did nothing to help boost sales.

CookiesfromBrooklyn
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
9 de noviembre de 2023

Es wird mit kostenlos beworben, aber man muss für alles bezahlen!! Und sich zusätzlich noch anmelden. sehr schlecht! Die Kosten sind auch ein Witz!!!

Lymaja Jewelry
Alemania
5 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 23 de enero de 2024

its not for me thanks

KirksBox™
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 11 de marzo de 2023

Ran image optimizer to optimize all images. it turned the transparent backgrounds on a lot of the images black. I restored to the original images, with the intent to go back and optimize images individually.

Apparently, this doesn't work because now when I try to optimize images again, I just get a page that says the restoration was successful. It won't allow me to optimize images again. I even tried logging out, uninstalling the app, cleared cookies, and everything I could think of to to try to get it to reset so I could try again without any luck. I reached out to customer service via their chat and didn't get a response.

Super lame. Not user friendly. 1 star because 0 isn't an option.

Hummingbird Direct
6 meses usando la aplicación
24 de octubre de 2023

It is not working for me.

Jennylyn Collection
22 días usando la aplicación
3 de junio de 2022

If I could give zero stars, I would. I optimized the image files and on the product storefront the images were all broken links. I tried to restore the originals, but it didn't do it and links are still broken. I contacted support and I have not be emailed back on how to fix this. If I ever hear back, I will try to amend this review, but right now my site is down and I am losing sales

The Cat's Pajamas PaperArts
13 días usando la aplicación
StoreYa respondió 7 de junio de 2022

Dear Alma,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with our app.
From our end, we see that you optimized all of your images and then decided to restore them. Your site is live and looks well.
You are welcome to reply to the email we sent you, we'll be happy to hear back from you.

5 de diciembre de 2023

Before using this app to "optimize my page" everything was working fine, I had this app to "optimize my images", after a few hours went to my store page and look at that, my products page didnt load anymore, I got an error after every refresh. I will try to restore it and get my store working again. Waste of my time sadly.

Mombified